Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
People, have you read Kermtzu's absolutely, totally irrestistible stories, Keeping Up With Lois and Best Served Cold ?

Don't miss them! They are amazingly funny and original! To my knowledge, they haven't been posted on these boards. What a shame! We need to encourage Kermtzu to write more of his/her wonderful stories! laugh smile1 thumbsup jump

Ann

Blogger
Blogger
Thank you Ann, for the kind words! I'm a newbie to the boards, having worked my way in backwards (followed a link from Wikipedia to the archives) so my material has always gone straight there without a stop here along the way. I'm not sure how to post anything here other than a reply, but Ann was kind enough to put in links to my stories. I hope that you enjoy them if you take the time to read. I'm working on another in the series with the Prankster. I like a very feisty Lois, and the idea of her paying back Kyle with a prank of her own tickles my fancy.
Hope I haven't violated any netiquette; I read the FAQ and think I'm free of any gross misuse of the boards! Love to hear from you -
Kevin thud

Two wrongs don't make a right. But three lefts do.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey! I just wanted to let you know I read both of the stories too. I absolutely loved them. They were the perfect blend of humor and really in character. laugh Posting your stories on the board is easy, just start a new topic and title it with the name of the story and the chapter. That's it! And then we'll read and review and... generally be merry. Anyway, great two stories.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Kevin!

I'm so glad Ann pointed these out. I just read and loved Keeping Up With Lois! I saw you mentioned a possible continuation to the story, and I would definitely read it if you wrote it! I'm sure I'll soon get around to reading the second story Ann recommended. Great job!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard