Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'll be back with FDK.

Off to read.

[Linked Image]

DJ, fantastic ending! clap I'm drowning in a puddle of goo. [Linked Image]

I know Kansas isn’t nearly as exciting as Hawaii or Paris or somewhere like that, but I promise that if Perry ever actually consents to give us some time off again, I’ll fly you wherever you want to go. Just name it.”

“Here.”

“Here?”

“Yes, just here in your arms,” she told him, snuggling more tightly against him. “That’s where I want to be. I don’t care about the location if the scenery is this good.”
Awwwwwww.... [Linked Image] I do love WAFFy endings! I'm feeling all warm inside. You've put a big smile on my face. [Linked Image]

Kudos to you. [Linked Image] It was... perfect.

I'm already missing this story. [Linked Image] By the way, where is New Misgivings? wildguy wildguy

Andreia laugh

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! It's here!!!!!!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Off to read!!!!! [Linked Image]

Okay, I'm back!!!!

[Linked Image]What a wonderful waffy ending! I'm so glad that Clark wasn't mad at Lois for revealing his secret to Bernie - it was the right thing to do and he knew anyway.

Loved the wonderful flight and the surprise that Clark had for Lois! It was perfect!!

Great story! This is definitely Kerth material!!! [Linked Image]

Top Banana
Top Banana
eek GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST! CLARK LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY! You are SOOO predictable! goofy

“Superman is...” Lois began. “He’s...” She sighed softly. “He’s my husband, Dr. Klein. Superman is Clark Kent.”

Dr. Klein nodded, smiling softly. “I know, Lois.”
Good ol' Bernie's not as dumb as he looks! Then again it's not that hard really, is it.

“I’m sure you’ve probably heard of kidney stones. I had a bout with them myself back a couple of years ago. Painfully mean little things...”
I thought after we'd outed you the other day you might change the diagnosis. wink

“Kidney stones?” Clark rolled his eyes. “Great. Some super man I am. I can’t even handle a few little...”
Yeah. Men are such babies! laugh (says she, quietly praying never to have to handle a few little...s)

“And if they’re not small?”

She grimaced. “Well, he said we can try lithotripsy – where they break up the stones with sound waves. But if the stones are very big, you’ll probably have to have surgery. Dr. Klein needs you to go to STAR Labs later, when you’re feeling better, so he can do an ultrasound.”

Clark made a face,
What's next? A prostate exam??? eek Run Clark! Run for yor life!!!

The sooner you learn that I’m always right, the better off you’ll be.”
Lois is finally Mrs. Always Right. goofy

Why don’t *you* tell *me* how I feel?”
NFIC NFIC!!!

He had ended up passing his stones, like Dr. Klein had thought, and no bigger stones had shown up on the ultrasound.
Did he get to keep one in a little glass jar as a souvenir?
Love,

Your husband’
AAAAWWWW.
thumbsup

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Features Writer
Features Writer
omg, it's Friday and DJ is already back

Lois kissed him, relishing taking her turn interrupting him. “No,” she murmured, releasing his lips and shaking her head. “No more talking. We can discuss all of that later. Not right now. Right now it’s just you and me and the stars.” She smiled at him. “Right now it’s perfect.”
The story was great, I loved it, the end was perfect. sloppy Thank you for the happy end smile

I can't believe it's over now frown I enjoyed the story so much... I hope we'll get another story of you soon. You are a very good writer - I always love your stories.

Thank you for the great story!
Barbara

Columnist
Columnist
What a perfect waffy ending! I really enjoyed it--as I've enjoyed this entire story!

clap Well done!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Lois couldn’t stop smiling and felt ridiculously in love.
Oh, I know just how she feels! I'm beaming at my computer right now and feeling ridiculously in love with this wonderful, WAFFY ending you've got going here.

Thanks for a great story, DJ! This is one I'll visit again for sure smile .

Caroline

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very, very nice
love
They're together at last

doublel

Top Banana
Top Banana
So, DJ...kidney stones, huh? And where did you hear that first? Go on and say it...I'm a pretty darn good nurse! evil

Lois followed Dr. Klein back towards the bathroom, fidgeting nervously the whole way. Her voice stopped him, just short of the bathroom door, “Wait...” She bit her lip. “There’s something you should know about him.”

Dr. Klein turned and looked back at her expectantly, an unreadable expression on his face.

“Superman is...” Lois began. “He’s...” She sighed softly. “He’s my husband, Dr. Klein. Superman is Clark Kent.”

Her eyes shot open in disbelief. “You know? How long have you known?”

“I’ve had my suspicions for a few days. It wasn’t hard to see how much Superman cared for you and you for him. Mr. Kent never accompanied you and Superman when you would come to my lab, and then, when I read of your upcoming marriage to Mr. Kent, well...” He shrugged. “Plus, I had heard about what Lex Luthor had done to Mr. Kent...”
I think I may have mentioned in an earlier post that I though that Dr. Klein may know that Clark is Superman. See how close attention I pay to your stores?

“Now, let’s go have a look at our boy, shall we? I think things may not be as serious as you first thought.” He made his way into the bathroom and she followed behind him as he continued talking, “I’m sure you’ve probably heard of kidney stones. I had a bout with them myself back a couple of years ago. Painfully mean little things...”
Ah ha. And again where did you hear that first? And to think you tried to play it off.
She reached out and took his hand in hers, letting out a soft breath. “Clark, I have to tell you something,” she said, looking down at their joined hands. “I did something...” she broke off, unable to meet his eyes.

Clark reached out and lifted her chin up, forcing her to look at him. She looked uneasy and it made him feel a little nervous, but he didn’t want her to see that. He wanted to reassure her. “Whatever it is, you can tell me.”

The look on his face was so earnest, so loving... so trusting. Lois prayed that he would understand. “I had to tell Dr. Klein... about you.” She winced. “I had to tell him that you were Superman. I’m sorry, Clark,” she continued, forging ahead quickly. “I didn’t know what else to do. I was so scared... I’m sorry for betraying your secret and your trust. I know I didn’t have the right...”

“No,” Clark said calmly, interrupting her.

Lois’s heart fell. He wasn’t going to be okay with what she had done.

“You had every right,” he continued, watching her eyes widen in surprise. “You’re my wife, Lois. That secret is no longer mine, it’s *ours*. I know you wouldn’t have revealed it unless you had no other choice. You didn’t betray anything, honey,” he assured her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze before rubbing his thumb across the back of it.
This is just so sweet. Clark has come a long way...from being very guarded about Lois's "betrayal" to trusting her completely with "their" life decisions.
He grinned widely, his eyes flashing briefly away from her face. Realizing what he was looking at, Lois glanced down at the knot in the towel that she was still wearing like some sort of sleeveless toga. She bit at her lip. “So do you feel better?” she asked, rubbing her hand down his arm affectionately.

“Yeah. I do.”

“Just a little better? Or a lot better? How do you feel?” she persisted.

Clark slipped his fingers under the knot that was holding her towel in place. He gave it a tug and the towel fell off her body, landing in a heap on the bed. “I don’t know. Why don’t *you* tell *me* how I feel?”
Wow. Just the implication here is better than nfic. The heat that is shared between the two of them is just so sensual.
‘Dear Lois,

Had to run an errand. Don’t worry. I’m fine and I’ll be back in a little while.

Love,

Your husband’
Husband... There is so much meaning packed in such a few words especially 'husband', which represents a milestone of progression for these two. Somehow there is so much more involved when the words 'husband and wife' are used in the context pertaining to Lois's and Clark's relationship.
Clark chuckled self-consciously. “That’s good to know. After our honeymoon I was afraid I might have left you a little... un-amazed.”

Lois’s body jerked and Clark had to tighten his hold on her so she didn’t slip from his arms. “No!” she protested. “Honey, how could you think that?”

He smiled sheepishly. “Well, you have to admit, it wasn’t the honeymoon every girl dreams of.”

“What wasn’t?” she asked, raising an eyebrow. “Getting to see your incredible body naked? Or the mind-blowing sex?” She thought she could see Clark’s cheeks flushing and she smiled in triumph.
Lois and Clark are realizing what really matters in life...not where they are but being together and being able to share all of themselves with each other.
“Clark!” Lois breathed, clutching him tighter as she was caught by surprise. “You’re flying! You’re back!”

He flashed her a smile that would have made her weak in the knees if she had been standing. “I’m back.”

“Oh, Clark,” she said, nuzzling against his neck and kissing him. “You’re back,” she murmured against him.
Lois was so excited when Clark's powers came back. Not because she was infatuated with Superman but just because being Superman was a part of what made Clark whole.

I was excited, too.
“Clark! It’s beautiful!” she exclaimed, running over to make a closer inspection. She turned back to look at him and raised an eyebrow. “I hope you don’t think that you’re gonna get lucky on this quilt,” she teased.

“Maybe,” he responded, smiling broadly at her. “But I was actually hoping I’d get lucky and you’d go skinny dipping with me.”
So sweet. Clark has obviously moved past his insecurities about the expectations that he had to meet and is now confident enough to openly want his wife. And between husband and wife that is absolutely beautiful.
Lois closed her mouth, realizing that she had been gaping. “Neat trick, but I didn’t get a peep show,” she complained.

“I’ll give you one later, I promise,” he said with a playful grin. “The one you’re giving me right now is pretty spectacular.”

“Huh?” Lois said bemused, looking down at herself. She couldn’t see anything - the water was completely covering her...

She gasped, looking back up at Clark and realizing that he wasn’t wearing his glasses. “Clark! You’re bad!”

“Am I?” He gave her a lopsided grin. “What’s my punishment?”
Please, let me punish you Clark...please...

I just love the way that they flirt with each other.

And there was that repetitive use of the word "perfect" again, except this time it wasn't the prequel to disaster and angst.

DJ, loved it...loved it! Again you have amazed me with your writing.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
DJ, this was lovely! You have a wonderful combination of angst and waff in this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh DJ, this was wonderful! clap

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Kidney stones... I was already wondering. It's an intresting idea that getting rid of kryptonite would cause kidney stones. I'm grateful that it was "just" that.

Great story, DJ! And a nice happy end.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
“Clark! Say something!” she pleaded. Why hadn’t she gone for the cordless extension?
Hehe, that's what I was thinking.

You do?!

“I’m sure you’ve probably heard of kidney stones. I had a bout with them myself back a couple of years ago. Painfully mean little things...”
I know a lot of ppl took guesses as to what was going on with him but I had no clue.

She nodded. “He’s ninety-nine percent sure that you are suffering from an attack of kidney stones.”

“Kidney stones?” Clark rolled his eyes. “Great. Some super man I am. I can’t even handle a few little...”
I love this part. He's all ashamed and cute. Hehe.
Seriously though, men are wimps. goofy I've been through childbirth and I'm telling you, if they are worse then my delivery ppl would NOT survive them. wink

“You had every right,” he continued, watching her eyes widen in surprise. “You’re my wife, Lois. That secret is no longer mine, it’s *ours*. I know you wouldn’t have revealed it unless you had no other choice. You didn’t betray anything, honey,” he assured her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze before rubbing his thumb across the back of it.
Aww nice, Clark.

Lois’s breath caught in her chest. It was the pond.
The ever romantic. *sigh*

Lois kissed him, relishing taking her turn interrupting him. “No,” she murmured, releasing his lips and shaking her head. “No more talking. We can discuss all of that later. Not right now. Right now it’s just you and me and the stars.” She smiled at him. “Right now it’s perfect.”
She's right, it is just perfect. smile

Love it! clap

Jackie

EDIT: Ok something went way wrong with my post. I tried to fix it but I'm in a rush so if something doesn't make any sense you'll know why. laugh

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww yay it's a happy, fuzzy ending. smile I think I'll just stay in my happy little puddle of fuzz (can fuzz puddle?) and say great story! I'm so glad you wrote this and shared it with us.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello everyone! So sorry it took me so long to get back to your responses - had a busy weekend. <g>

Hi Andreia! Thank you. I'm glad I was able to turn you into a gooey waffy puddle. And thank you for the "perfect". <sniffle> I miss the story too. <g>

Uh... New Misgivings... um... well.... *cough* It didn't die... *clears throat* It.. uh... is actually 120 pages finished... but I decided I didn't like it. <sigh> So it's awaiting a major rewrite by my muse, when she decides she's ready to rewrite it. <sorry> Thanks for the nudge Andreia. <g>

Hi Missy! Awwww, look at all those cute little emoticons. They put a big dopey grin on my face. <g>

Great story! This is definitely Kerth material!!!
blush Awwwww! Thank you! <hugs> And thanks for your fdk.

Hi gr8shades!

You are SOOO predictable! [Goofy]
grumble <grumble> <makes notes - if want to become unpredictable... no more happy endings>

<snort>

Somehow I don't see that happening. <g>

I thought after we'd outed you the other day you might change the diagnosis. [Wink]
<sigh> No, but it was tempting. <g>

Thanks for all your fdk gr8shades, it's been wonderful.

Hi Barbara! Thanks for the perfect. I'm so glad you liked it. Yeah, I can hardly believe it's over too... I've had this story idea for so long and been writing it so long <sigh> Don't worry, you'll get another story. <g> Don't know how soon it will be and don't know how long it will be - might just be another chapter to the "Fan Mail" story, but they'll be more. <g>

Thanks! I'm so glad you love my stories. That's the reason I keep writing and posting - if ever you all decide you don't like me anymore I'll have to put my muses into storage and then slink away and pout. <g> Thanks for the fdk.

Hi Symbolic! Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Hi Caroline! Hee hee <love the image of you sitting there beaming at your computer> Thank you for all that fdk and I'm tickled that you'll be revisiting it later. <g> Thanks.

Hi Linda! Thank you. <g>

Hi Sheila! LOL <snort> yes, you are a very good nurse. You were very smart. <g> ..... <grumble> laugh

Thank you... <DJ rubs hands together in glee at her newfound power - LOL>

See how close attention I pay to your stores?
Awww....hee hee.... yes you did, and yes you do. <g>

Wow. Just the implication here is better than nfic. The heat that is shared between the two of them is just so sensual.
Ooooh, thank you! <bg>

Lois was so excited when Clark's powers came back. Not because she was infatuated with Superman but just because being Superman was a part of what made Clark whole.
Yes, exactly, thanks for pointing that out. <g>

Please, let me punish you Clark...please...
LOL <snort> You'll have to get in line behind Sue. Ha ha ha.

And there was that repetitive use of the word "perfect" again, except this time it wasn't the prequel to disaster and angst.
It wasn't a prequel to disaster an angst? Oh... well, I forgot to tell you I'm writing an epilogue to the pond sequence - JAWS 5 - Terror at Kent Pond. LOLS - sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Thanks so much Sheila! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for all the fdk.

Hi Lisa! So glad you enjoyed it! Thank YOU for sharing your fdk with me.

Hi Ann! sloppy Thank you. Now didn't I tell you towards the beginning of this story... when you were unhappy... that I thought you'd like it by the end. <g> Hee hee.

Oh, DJ. I'll never ask you for an nfic again, since you've told us that you don't write that any more. But I've got to say... the sweet sensuality and sexiness of this final part was...oh, oh, oh, adorable!!! [Sloppy]
Awwww, thank you, Ann. I know how you like to be "shown" that they did finally make love (because of your emotional scars from the movies) so I'm glad you enjoyed the honeymoon and ending to this story. They may not have been nfic, but I'm glad you liked them. <g>

The wonderful sexiness of this final part. *completely happy sigh*
Yep, that's what I was hoping for. <g>

quote: She smiled and glanced down at her ring as she neared the front door, thinking about opening the door and yelling ‘Honey, I’m home!’

I wish she could have done that!!!
Hah! Lara said the same thing in her beta! <g>

I think it was Caroline who pointed out how this sentence sums up the reaction many of us are having as we read this story - right now we can't stop smiling, and we are ridiculously in love with this fic.
Awwww, thank you!!!!

Admit it, DJ. You don't write nfic, but you did have fun writing this!
<bg> You're right, I did. laugh

Please note the very last word in the last part of House of Cards. Perfect. Yes, the whole thing really was perfect!!! [Clap]
Awww thank you! <sniffle> And thank you for all your fdk.

Hi Bakasi!

It's an intresting idea that getting rid of kryptonite would cause kidney stones.
Ooooh, thank you. I always try to find a new interesting angle in my stories. So I'm glad you found it interesting. <g> Thanks for the fdk, Bakasi! Glad you liked it.

Hi Jackie! Look at all this fdk from you! <g>

Hehe, that's what I was thinking.
LOL - me too - I realized something might be wrong with me when I was sitting here talking to my computer screen - Lois! Why didn't you go for the cordless extension? Silly girl. <g>

I know a lot of ppl took guesses as to what was going on with him but I had no clue.
Oh good, so I was at least able to surprise a few of you. <g>

I've been through childbirth and I'm telling you, if they are worse then my delivery ppl would NOT survive them. [Wink]
LOL - poor Jackie! <hug> And how many months along are you now? <g>

She's right, it is just perfect. [Smile]

Love it! [Clap]
Awwww! Thanks Jackie! And thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jen! LOL - can fuzz puddle??? Hmmm, what of the interesting questions of the universe... lol... Maybe if you liquify it somehow. <g> I'm so glad you enjoyed it Jen and thanks so much for the fdk!

Thanks again so much, everyone! <group hug> I'm so glad you all came along for the ride and enjoyed yourself. And thank you for all the great comments along the way!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Eeeeeeeeeee!!! (Aww, that's sad. No more chapters to begin my FDK with ees?)

But I just caught up with the last three chapters and I have to tell you, I was on the absolute-edge-of-my-seat-nearly-falling-onto-the-really-cold-tile-of-my-kitchen-floor kind of anxious. And the end was just perfect. I was so caught up with Lois and Clark's emotions I was rollar coastering all over the place. laugh I'm sorry I don't have any quotes to place. I was so excited to read them all I didn't have the patience to keep open both screens to transfer them over. It'll just have to suffice to say this is one of my favorite stories ever! Thanks so much for all the hard work you put in on this and the great story you gave us.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Columnist
Columnist
HI!!
Okay this is gonna be a little bit of FDK for all the parts I missed (prepare your self). Starting with part 16!! (jip I missed a lot frown )But there's something nice about to be able to read all the parts one after the other!! laugh

poor Clark at the end at part 16! I feel so sorry for him. But I'm olso very curious to the rest so I'm gonna super speed to the next part!!

Maybe he was just in the bathroom and couldn’t get to the phone.
come on Lois go check on him!!!
She glanced back at Clark who was hiding off to one side, clothed in his super hero outfit, “...getting dressed.”
The astonished looks on the two boys’ faces brought a flush into hers.
smile1
hyper HE'S BACK!! yay!
“But I was actually hoping I’d get lucky and you’d go skinny dipping with me.”
That's right they were suppose to go skinny dipping!! laugh
Yeah. I love pasta,” he said, giving her an enticing look. “You do, huh? Why?” “You’ll see.”
Oh I coudn't help but laugh when I read this!
... what no more parts?? I loved this story and it was great catching up on it after the holidays!! (I hope you don't mind I gave a little feedback for the other parts here!!)

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwwww, hi there Laura S! Hope you had a good time off. <g>

I was on the absolute-edge-of-my-seat-nearly-falling-onto-the-really-cold-tile-of-my-kitchen-floor kind of anxious.
Hee hee hee - you have no idea how tickled that made me. <g>

It'll just have to suffice to say this is one of my favorite stories ever!
Awwww, thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for all your fdk along the way too. <sniffle>

Hi Camy! Welcome back!!! Did you have an awesome 3 weeks in France??? <still jealous>

Sorry, I tried to hold off posting till you got back - I thought I was gonna make it until I combined 2 of the parts into 1 long one. But thanks for the fdk on the parts you missed. <g> It was totally okay for you to put it all here. <g>

LOL!!! I love that you were smiling... smiling... smi... NOT smiling. Hee hee.

Glad you enjoyed the sweetness in the finale and the skinny dipping and what not. Thanks for going on the ride with me, Camy. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for all your fdk!

Thanks again everyone! It was a blast! I'll be sending this one off to the archive shortly (as soon as I send 'Fan Mail' in - I realized yesterday that I had forgotten to send it... whoops.)

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OK, I am finally home from a wonderful vacation! What a fantastic thing to come home to. (especially considreing how miserable it is here in Baltimore 102 degrees today--what a thing to come home to after the coolness of Glacier Nat. Park, Yellowstone NP and Grand Tetons NP.)

I'm a bit sorry that I wasn't here to comment all along, but I just wanted to sav a couple of things. (I'm not going to repeat what everyone else has said) You are both absolutely evil and wonderful at the same time. The way you finished the story had me grinning from ear to ear--except when you had me really worried.

You are truely a talented writer and I look forward you your next story. clap clap clap (just assume these little guys are standing!!)

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Kerth
Kerth
OMG! Forgive me, DJ! I thought I had left you FDK on this last part already. blush

<sigh> I can't believe it's over (and I mean that in the good way). This story was such a treat. In fact, on a couple of occasions, this story was my reward at the end of a very long day. Even though I got little snippets all the way through, it was still amazing to see them as part of the whole.

Thanks, DJ, for all the hard work you put into this and for entertaining us (and making it look effortless).

I know for a fact that you have at least three other story ideas... How long do we have to let you rest before we start stalking you?

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, I'm still getting fdk!!! Yay!!!

Hi Vonceil! I missed you! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation, though. I haven't been up that way for a vacation yet - would love to though. Love to see Yellowstone and Glacier and the Grand Tetons.

Yeah, I missed your comments as we went, but I'm glad you popped in to tell me how much you loved the parts you missed. Thank you!

Awwwwww - I'm wonderfully evil goofy Thank you so much for those lovely comments and praise... oh, and the standing ovation <g>

Sue! Hi there! It's okay... you had already told me how much you liked the story... but I'll never say I don't love it when you post in the fdk thread. <g> <hug>

Awwww, so sweet of you to say that it was a treat to come home to some days. <g> I'm glad, I'd be having serious issues with myself if I thought it was a chore instead... <g> Thank you so much for continuing to beta the endless prolific stream of fics that I've thrown your way over the past year. <g>

I know for a fact that you have at least three other story ideas... How long do we have to let you rest before we start stalking you?
Stories? What stories? You see, I hit my head this morning getting cereal out of the kitchen cabinet and I don't seem to recall... DJ? Babbles? Who are they? I have no idea what you're talking about...

LOL...

Seriously, I can't believe you'd already be stalking me for more... goofy <hug>

Thanks so much, Sue.

And thanks again everyone! You guys are great!

-- DJ

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard