Next Thread
Print Thread
#44943 07/30/07 01:25 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Woohoo...

Maybe Ms.Cox will Help Lois? I don't have time to rrite proper feedback but I am enjoying this, too much.

I must get bck to studying.

Well done!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#44944 07/31/07 06:01 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh no! More polar ice falls victim to a distraught Superman. One more drowned polar bear on it's way to the bottom of the ocean... whinging

STOP THE MADNESS!

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#44945 07/31/07 07:38 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Hello, everyone!

You know, I'm kind of getting addicted to fdk. Can't say I wasn't warned though. I've heard that it's highly addictive. laugh

Sheila wrote:

Maybe Ms.Cox will Help Lois?
Mrs. Cox helping Lois...now there's an interesting idea! I'm afraid that Mrs. Cox isn't so nice, though. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the fdk, Sheila! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you're still enjoying the story.

gr8shadesofElvis wrote:

More polar ice falls victim to a distraught Superman. One more drowned polar bear on it's way to the bottom of the ocean...
No polar bears were harmed during the writing of this story. I promise! laugh Thanks for the fdk, gr8shadesofElvis! BTW, I love your screen name.

Thanks for reading, guys! Your awesome fdk might just prompt me to post the next part a little sooner...
peep It's not bribery...it's encouragement to feed my muse! Did I ever tell you that my muse lives off of chocolate? And fdk, of course.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#44946 07/31/07 07:57 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
SA, you're in luck! I'm my sister's own personal Chocolate Fairy, and if you're good and post ASAP I might just pay a little visit to that muse of yours. I'm sure my sister won't mind - this is a worthy cause after all, plus she's been buying her own slabs of Galaxy recently so I've been a little short of work. blush

Here musey musey. Come get your treats... goofy

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard