Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44512 07/17/07 01:23 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Aiee! Nooo! *scrolls mouse again to make sure it wasn't teasing her* Aw man, that WAS the end of that part!

I'm loving this story so far. And I gotta say, I'm loving Sweetie more and more! I may actually sniffle if/when she passes... While I never really did care for that arc, I did still like the Lois Clone. This just makes me like her even more!

Can't wait for the next part laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
And even though I told you that I hate the Lois clone, that isn't strictly true. I hated her even less in this part. She was sweet, in fact, she was... a real Sweetie! And I feel sorry for her, too.

But I hate the fact that she has seemingly replaced the real Lois! I so, so hate the fact that the real Lois is gone! Absent! Nowhere to be seen! Missing! MIA!

Where is Lois? What has happened to her?

I'm going frantic here! Where is she?

I have no idea what has happened to her! Where is she? Where?

I'm going crazy! And no one in your story seems to share my frantic worry. Clark gave a fine speech about his poor feelings, but he sure isn't acting like I feel!

Lois?

Lois!!!

LOIS!!!!! Come back!!!!!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So - can I just say that I am soooooo happy the name of this fic is Love *Survives* ?

With a title like that it has to work out ok in the end - what a relief!

This was a great chapter - but I want to see more action on the finding the real Lois front. Sweetie's growing on me, I'll admit - but I miss the real Lois, and I just feel awful for poor Clark!

More soon, please!

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard