Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44328 07/09/07 08:03 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Superb part. Am loving the changes you made to the events in BatP/HoL. But the kryptinite tests.. /me shudders, because Luthor in your story seems to be more dangerous than in the series.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#44329 07/09/07 10:00 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! I was so glad to see part 3! Excellent job as usual. I just knew, though that things could not just go smoothly and I suspected that Lex suspected something! Now that he knows the truth, He needs to die.

Lex laughed wickedly as he thought about the bug he’d slipped into her purse. She would never suspect that it was there. It was hidden in an everyday, ordinary pen. And it was because of that bug that he was in such a rage. He’d been angry when she’d left, but still optimistic that he could turn her around to his way of thinking. That was before he’d heard her conversation with that over-grown, spandex-wearing freak. He knew that she fancied herself in love with Superman, but never in his wildest dreams did he think that she harbored any feelings for her working partner, that hick from some map dot in Kansas. The conversation he’d overheard had proved him wrong. Their friendship ran deeper than he had ever imagined, and Kent had revealed that his feelings for Lois weren’t entirely platonic, although that piece of information hadn’t necessarily surprised him.
I knew that Lex had bugged Lois! That snake! Well, now Lane and Kent have to get back on the beat.

Lois sighed after glancing at her watch. She dreaded the thought of going to meet Lex, but it couldn’t be helped. He wouldn’t be put off forever. She had stopped by the LNN newsroom earlier that day and had found the message he’d left for her. She’d seen his message—hastily scrawled on a sticky-note by a random administrative assistant—and had grudgingly returned the call. Lex had wanted to see her that evening. She’d have to be stupid not to know that he was expecting an answer to his proposal. But the answer she had to give wasn’t one that he would like.

“Nervous about meeting Luthor later?” Clark asked, breaking into her thoughts and apparently reading her mind.

“Is mind reading one of your many abilities, Flyboy?” she asked with a teasing smile.

“No, I’m just good at reading you.”
Why couldn't Lois see that Clark was all she needed. He is so in tuned with her emotions.

And now they were on to him. They were plotting his downfall at that very moment, no doubt gathering all sorts of incriminating evidence. He’d covered his tracks well, but Lois Lane’s tenacity was well known. And with Superman working by her side, there was no telling what they could uncover.

He would have to kill Superman sooner rather than later. He had wanted to watch as the press tore Clark Kent’s life to shreds—piece by agonizing piece. But there simply wasn’t time for that. He hadn’t planned on Lois turning him down. He’d never been rejected before. This was completely new territory for him. The feeling of uncontrollable rage that had surfaced from her rejection was unnerving. Lex Luthor was never one to lose control.
Oh boy...what does Luthor have up his sleeves? Don't keep us waiting to find out.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#44330 07/11/07 08:31 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi, AnKs!

me shudders, because Luthor in your story seems to be more dangerous than in the series.
I'm very happy to hear that, because I was aiming to make him more dangerous and out of control than he was in the series. Thanks for the fdk, AnKs!

Hi, Sheila!

Oh boy...what does Luthor have up his sleeves? Don't keep us waiting to find out.
Thanks for the fdk, Sheila! You'll get a hint of what Luthor has up his sleeves in the next part. wink I'm glad that you're enjoying the story. The next part will be posted tomorrow.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#44331 07/12/07 06:39 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ee! This story is so good. I'm on the edge of my seat. I love Lois and Clark working together to bring down the baddies. It's so great. Especially when it's Lex "The Boss" Luthor who's going to fry!

Someday.

laugh

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard