Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44240 07/05/07 08:01 AM
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! It's Thursday and we get an update!

Never mind a shirt; he wasn’t awake enough for that yet.
Score! Let's keep Clark in a state of half-consciousness forever then.

If you’re just now tuning in to LNN, this morning we’ve received video footage proving that Superman is really Clark Kent, reporter for the recently-destroyed Daily Planet.”
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Shoot, shoot, shoot. Not good!

After everything that had happened between them, not to mention the devastating news that his life was about to become a living hell, he just couldn’t find it in him to care that she felt hurt and betrayed. She’d hurt him the day before in the worst possible way. At the moment all that was left in his heart was bitterness.
Awww, Clark. This is too sad!

But he’d been *lying* to her for months, she quickly reminded herself. She could not allow herself to lose sight of her anger.
But Lois, his life just fell apart around him! Argh!

He moved across the room without hesitation. A moment later she was in his arms. “No, Lois. I could never hate you. I’m so hopelessly in love with you. You’ve become such an important part of my life. That’s why what you did hurt so much.”
Aww! My emotions are fluxuating as much as theirs are right now! Angry, indignant, sad, awwing. Whew.

Now I’ve decided, Clark. I’m not going to accept his proposal.”
*big sigh of relief. Yes!*

<I love you.>

The realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

She loved him.
Argh, but this is going to hurt him badly if she says it...

Clark smiled at her, his heart filling with tenderness for her. Lois was already protecting him. She was the most amazing woman he’d ever known
Aww. Yes. Good. Tenderness. That's a good thing right now.

Whew! Intense chapter! I can't believe Clark's been exposed. You've definitely gotten me hooked on this story. I'm glad Lois hasn't told him she loves him yet. That would be a little painful for poor Clark. Wonderful job! Can't wait for part 3.

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#44241 07/05/07 10:36 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awesome, I loved everyone's reaction. I thought Jimmy was going to ask Clark if he could warm up his Pizza LOL. Looking forward to more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#44242 07/05/07 11:42 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
WOW, AWESOME! I don't have time to make proper comments because of my first graduate project tomorrow but just know that I am enjoying the story and hurry back with more. notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#44243 07/06/07 05:54 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Fantastic. I can't wait to see how they'll be able to convince everyone that Clark isn't Superman.

From Pheremone, My Lovely:

Clark: Lois! Please! Get a grip!
Lois: Believe me, I’d love to!
#44244 07/06/07 07:18 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
ok commenting as i read.

-------------------------------------------
She turned to him, and it struck him yet again that she looked angry. “You have a lot of explaining to do, Kent!” Angry was an understatement. She was teetering on the edge of furious and looked ready to plunge over into the depths of stark raving mad at any moment.

uh oh, mad dog lane on the rise

“The video you are seeing was sent anonymously to the LNN newsroom this morning. Sources say that the video has been analyzed and proven authentic. Let’s roll the footage one more time. If you’re just now tuning in to LNN, this morning we’ve received video footage proving that Superman is really Clark Kent, reporter for the recently-destroyed Daily Planet.”
--------------------------------------------

frown poor clark, got Lois and the reporters at his heels (and front door)

At the moment all that was left in his heart was bitterness.

sad again poor Clark.

“How can I after all I’ve put you through?” replied Lois in a small, broken voice.

thats it lane, you feel ashamed, you feel very ashamed. nah only joking, you have no reason to fell like that Lois, it wasnt your fault you didnt know they were two people

“So, are you ready to face those reporters outside, Clark?” asked Lois as they headed to his door.

not really lol, hmm but is Clark ready? lets see

“Not really, but it doesn’t look like I have much of a choice,” he said before opening the front door to his apartment.

didnt think he would be.

oh please find a way to solve this.

#44245 07/06/07 05:14 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hello, everyone!

Laura S wrote:
Whew! Intense chapter! I can't believe Clark's been exposed.
wink I'm sure Clark can't quite believe it either.

You've definitely gotten me hooked on this story.
I'm not much into fishing, but it's good to know that I can throw a line! LOL. Thanks for the fdk, Laura.

Laurach wrote:
Awesome, I loved everyone's reaction.
I'm glad to know that you liked their reactions. The last half of this part (the conversation involving Perry and Jimmy) was actually giving me some trouble. Thanks for the fdk, Laura!

Thanks for the fdk, Sheila! I know how busy and hectic like can get, so thank you for taking the time to let me know that you are enjoying the story. I really appreciate it!

KatieKate wrote:
I can't wait to see how they'll be able to convince everyone that Clark isn't Superman.
But what if they aren't able to? eek Just kidding! <Starts ducking now!> Thanks for the fdk, Katie!

Hi Sammie! Don't worry, I've been working on solving this. Thanks for the fdk!

Thanks again, everyone. The next part will be posted on Monday.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard