Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44146 07/02/07 12:52 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yikes - I hope Clark got word of it early enough that he could get his parents to safety. eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#44147 07/02/07 01:23 PM
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
I love BatP rewrites dance .....question though:

confused Is it thursday yet?? hehe can't wait for the next update!!

#44148 07/02/07 01:50 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Clark had a *lot* of explaining to do!
Like AltClark the secret is out of the box. Lois is clearly going to go attack Clark and that will make him sure she is the one who put Luthor on to him.

At this point the US Government needs to put the elder Kents into a Witness relocation program.

Framework4
#44149 07/02/07 02:05 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ut oh! Ahh that's such a cliff hanger! I love the dilemma it puts Lois in. She wants to be angry... well, she IS angry, but she has to find Clark. Will she help him cover it up? Anyway, it's all just so diabolically Lex Luthor-y evil. I'm glad you have some more of it written. It looks like it will be a phenomenal story. smile

Anxiously waiting for Thursday!

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#44150 07/02/07 02:23 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
NO...tell me that this is just a nightmare. The world cannot know that Clark is Superman! And you left off right there! That was just wrong!

I feel so bad for Clark. He was so hurt when Lois turned him down and then tried to get Superman to be with her. Now this...

You'd better hurry back and clean this up.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#44151 07/03/07 04:10 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
thursday? THURSDAY?!?!?!?! thats like two days away!!!! mecry

#44152 07/03/07 07:20 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Hello everyone! I'm ecstatic to see that this story has grabbed so much attention!

Dandello, thanks for the fdk! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next, huh? wink

lcfan wrote:
Is it thursday yet?? hehe can't wait for the next update!!
Thanks for the fdk, lcfan! Glad to see that you're waiting in suspense! It means that's I've done my job well! laugh

Framework wrote:
Lois is clearly going to go attack Clark and that will make him sure she is the one who put Luthor on to him.
Thanks for the fdk, Framework! We'll just have to see how long Lois will stay angry...

Laura S wrote:
Anyway, it's all just so diabolically Lex Luthor-y evil. I'm glad you have some more of it written.
I have to admit, I've had a morbid amount of fun writing Lex Luthor's character. He *is* so diabolically evil--much more so than what we saw on the series, I believe. And at this point I have almost 10 parts written. Thanks for the fdk, Laura!

Sheila wrote:
NO...tell me that this is just a nightmare. The world cannot know that Clark is Superman!
Clark is no doubt wishing the same thing! laugh
Thanks for the fdk, Sheila!

Sammie, thanks for the fdk! I'm glad to see that you're anxiously waiting for the next part!

Much thanks to everyone who has replied!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#44153 07/04/07 05:32 PM
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
Due to my ingenius idea of looking at the clock in the corner of my computer, I have discovered that it has been Thursday for 31 minutes and 45 seconds....and I don't see an update grumble
lol..anxiously waiting, and i mean very anxiously, for the update hyper hyper hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard