Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44006 06/27/07 05:59 PM
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Comments are welcome. Anne and the East Hills Teen Center are canon, as is her attitude toward the supernatural.

#44007 06/27/07 06:05 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Come on, Shayne! Clark and Lois have to compare notes some time! You need to show us Lois trying to shove Clark across the room (like when she whacked him in the jaw in the previous chapter) and him not moving once he realizes how strong she is. And then the fur will fly!

The interlude with Anne was nice, though. You said she's Buffy-canon, but she's a new character to me, so it was nice to meet her. Just don't let her try to kiss Clark with Lois around.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#44008 06/27/07 06:22 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmm...so are Lois and Clark (and Jimmy) going to meet Buffy, Xander, Willow or Dawn in the hospital? Or maybe it'll just be one of those lesser Slayer dudettes that came in towards the end of the series...

/me begs for Buffy and Co. goofy

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#44009 06/27/07 07:45 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm, I think I remember Anne. Wasn't that the girl who borrowed Buffy's second name? I sure think it might be her. The vampire cult thing sure fits in with that. *muse*

Anyway, *sigh*, don't you dare to put this on hiatus, you hear me? I'm always looking forward to the next chapter. Your writing is really brilliant, and the way Lois, Clark and Jimmy act is so to the point - wow. notworthy notworthy notworthy

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#44010 06/27/07 07:55 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I liked seeing Lois getting jealous of Anne. This was so funny:

Clark smiled, and something twisted inside Lois when she saw Anne responding to that.

Didn't she realize that Clark wasn't free to pursue a romance in this part of the country? He had responsibilities back in Metropolis, even if he'd only just begun the job.
Actually, Lois, Clark's responsibilities back in Metropolis aren't that overwhelming. Who says he can't leave and get himself another job? Of course, there's you.... wink

I was glad that Jimmy is going to try to find out more about Buffy, and I hope they'll be seeing Faith again. But more than that, I hope that Lois and Clark will start comparing notes, like Terry said. Like Terry, I can just see Lois trying to use her strength on Clark, but he will not budge at all... now that would be something! And then I want them to take on the vampires together! And after that, I hope that Clark will help Lois to get rid of her demon.

Looking forward to more, Shayne! Like the others here, I'm very glad that you post new chapters of this story so frequently!

Ann

#44011 06/28/07 01:08 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Woo! They're on the right track... specially when they find that Buffy is in High Level Clearance files! laugh

Keep this pace! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#44012 06/28/07 06:00 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Olympe:
Hmm, I think I remember Anne. Wasn't that the girl who borrowed Buffy's second name? I sure think it might be her. The vampire cult thing sure fits in with that. *muse*y:
Yes, it's the same woman - she turned up running the shelter in several episodes of Angel, including the last. NOT a big fan of vampires (including Angel) at that point.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#44013 06/28/07 01:53 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah well it is moving forward I guess but it is still a little too slow in the romance department for me<g> I am more interested in that aspect, though I am finding all the buffyish stuff intersting. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard