Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43667 06/18/07 05:43 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Wonderful smile I love the interaction between the different universes you've created. Let's see... there's the SHADO universe, the Plane Storm universe, the All I Have to Give universe, the Time Enough Universe... It also looked like you had the canon Lois and Clark too. Did I miss any?

From Pheremone, My Lovely:

Clark: Lois! Please! Get a grip!
Lois: Believe me, I’d love to!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Madge and the Bakery refers back to Steel Shadows by Paul-Gabriel Wiener and CC Aikens In A Better Place. And if I bothered to describe Joy - well she looks like me - fifty-something, brown curly hair turning gray, a little short and dumpy with glasses. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hey, I really, really like this, Dandello! All these Loises and Clarks! And I love the fact that so many of them appear to be the parents of a daughter!

I don't watch Smallville... ugh, I hate it, actually. A Clark who doesn't love Lois? That's sacrilege! There is no way I can watch it!

Ah, but this... this seemed to promise that even that Clark could perhaps learn to love his Lois one day. Maybe. Let's hope so. Meanwhile, what a family get-together you treated us to at the Bakery! thumbsup

Ann

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
It wasn't the usual Metropolis coffee house mix, young urbanites and college students with a smattering of retirees. The men were uniformly fit, as were the women. There wasn’t an extra ounce of fat anywhere except for the two older women at the counter. The ages of the customers seemed older than the usual mid-afternoon coffee crowd too. He and Lois seemed to be the youngest people in the place aside from several children, two of them in high chairs at one table.
OMG, I see where you're going with this! (Although I admit I wouldn't have yet without your A/N at the top.)

They got married,” he said simply.
Oh, that poor Clark!

"Well, if he takes after most of them, sometime after he proposes,” Joanne told her.
oh BOY! Lois is going to have a fit!

“We’ve found the programming change,” Madge announced
Madge! I knew that name sounded familiar! And the Bakery! *bounces* This is a homage to In A Better Place!

When a man who flies decides to openly become the defender of Metropolis and the world. A distant memory or something else? Clark heard the faint pop of a sonic boom somewhere in the distance. Maybe someday.
Great ending. Great fic!

Lisa

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Kerth
Kerth
I sure enjoyed your meeting. 'You look like a Clark.' - hah!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute idea! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Excellent! laugh Loved it.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
More like the Number Of the Beast.
I spy - a reader of Heinlein! One of my favorite writers, even if he did get weird towards the end of his life.

This was even better than the excellent short (which title I cannot recall) about all the different Clark Kent/Superman incarnations trapped in one room for a few hours. Or the one about all the different Lex Luthors (which title I also cannot recall) stuck on an island together comparing psychoses and trying not to get killed by each other.

Very nice, especially the end where Smallville-Clark almost remembers the line about openly becoming a flying protector. Nice going, you infinitive-splitter you!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Sweet story. I got the opportunity to read this before James did, but he saw the title and said, "That reminds me of Madge and the bakery." I'm sure he'll enjoy this.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard