Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Lovely part!! Lois just keeps surprising him!!
I loved the beginning. Clark coudn't believe Lois. And Lois completely misunderstood him.
Like she could ever loose from Mayson goofy
Her eyes grew wide in surprise as Clark leaned in and claimed her lips, gently but assertively, causing the last of her words to die in her throat.
Best way to take her doubts away!!
Then again… Maybe she hadn’t read him completely wrong? Maybe he…
Yeah Lois, he really loves you!!!

Uh, no wait! Clark, put me down,” Lois blurted out, her eyes wide with urgency.
That's never a good reaction when you're with someone like Clark wink
Aaaw, it was only a stomach hurt. Loved how Clark emediately took the blame. So sweet!!
Taking a deep breath, Clark risked asking the question that was now hammering inside his head. “Lois? What was this weekend supposed to be exactly?”
yeah what was this weekend puppose to be about!? black, lacey nightgowns wink ?? Looking farward to next part and knowing why Lois took some black, lacey nightgown with her goofy !!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
yeah what was this weekend puppose to be about!?
hehehe! Well Lois is going to answer that question in the next part, but there was a passage in the 1st part which pretty much explained her intentions:

She wondered how much work they’d actually have to do once they got there. Hopefully, not a lot. Half a hour of dusting and sweeping and - voilà! – the cottage would be ready to be sold. And then, they could spend the rest of the weekend… exchanging pleasantries. Like perhaps making out on the sofa, a little voice in the back of her head yelled out. Lois blushed slightly and quickly tried to push the thought away for now.

She wasn't planning on cleaning a whole lot, as you can see... wink LOL!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
oops, I misread something earlier blush , but anyway... I wonder if she's gonna use those words when she tells Clark wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehehe. smile You'll find out soon. I'm going to post part 6 in a few minutes.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here!!!

Mmmmm <drool> What a lovely waffy part!

I had to quote one of my favorite paragraphs:

This was much, much worse than all her previous love-catastrophes, she realized. This was going to hurt so bad! She would have to fade quietly in the background while he dated Mayson. She would have to sit idly by and watch him do, for another woman, the countless little things that had been meant for her alone until then. A cup of coffee, a hand at the small of her back, the smile in his eyes when he looked at her. All the niceties that she had noticed too late and failed to really appreciate. All these niceties - that had once belonged to her - were Mayson’s now.
Awwww, <sniffle> poor Lois. But yes, I just love all those little things that Clark does for Lois and I'm so glad she notices them too and realizes how important they are.

I love how he cuts off her retreat with a kiss and then all those delicious murmurs between kisses... mmmmm....

And yes, what EXACTLY, did you expect to happen on this trip, hmmm, Lois?

Nice part Lara! I'll be back with more fdk for 6 & 7.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard