Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very nicely done! Now please do finish this story. It's too good to abandon.

I hate that Lex left Clark confused with his cryptic message about Clark being the one that Lois wanted to be with. But I like this twist from the show. I love that Lex is dead and out of the picture...or is he?

Ooh...I can't wait for more!

There is another story...I think...that is called "The House of Cards" and it is dated around the time of BatP/HoL.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Sue! Yes, you shamed me into it. Now your stuck in the posting schedule with me. goofy (I hope you are having a lovely time off playing this weekend though <g>)

Ack! goofy but definitely open to suggestion... laugh

Well thank you again everyone for the wonderful fdk! Babbles was flattered and has been thinking seriously about posting earlier. Since I was thinking of posting every 4 to 7 days... how about Sunday? Babbles could probably be persuaded to post the next part Sunday night... I mean, I know it's not today... but it's sooner than Wednesday, right? hyper

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
DJ, great story. I'm so glad that you are posting more than once a week. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sue, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is obsessing about the celebrity in Ann's story. It might be Marx, but for some reason I think it might have been W.C. Fields. I may have to do a bit of research on that front.

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I did check the archives but I don't see a story called "The House of Cards" <shrug> Maybe it never hit the archive? Oh well, every so often a couple of stories out there end up with the same name.
/signs you read too much fanfic when.../

There was a round robin here a few years ago called House of Cards. I'm surprised they didn't submit it, but hey, who amongst us has submitted everything he's ever written...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahhhh, more fdk. Mmmm...

Hi eminMN! Yes, I'll see what I can do about posting more than once a week... I think a lot of it will have to do with how "motivated" I am. smile After all this great fdk, I'm feeling pretty motivated right now. In fact, you can look for part 2 sometime today. <g> Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jen! Thanks for the enlightenment on that. As I said before, every so often two stories end up with the same title. At least I feel a little better that there wasn't one on the archive titled the same. <g>

Thanks again everyone!!! Look for part 2 to be posted very very soon!!!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
ok thats it!! those of you wgho are complaining that they have to wait a whole week stop! including you tank! cos i have to wait 2 WEEKS!! beat that! im going on holiday! damn how am i to survive.

you are so evil dj! i wonder how Lois is going to find out about it! dont know how u hav written it but ive been picturing it where Lois is outside with Jimmy and Perry when Lex jumps and she hides her head in Perry chest instead of Clarks cos he isnt there obviously and then she sees Clark bein brung out on a stretcher and runs over. sorry just what ive been role playing in my head.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally managed to find a comfy place to sit (I wouldn't wish back pains on anyone, even Lex Luthor!) and time to read. YES!!!

FDK (ie: silly comments and the usual yelling at the characters) as I read. laugh

Sure, maybe Superman was more physically capable of protecting her, but no one had a heart like Clark’s.
Got to love the irony in this. hehe! Poor Lois... he's the same guy. We so wish you could have seen that *before* you agreed to marry a criminal...

The closer they became the harder she tried to push him away. That’s why she had gotten involved with Lex to begin with.
Yeah, like that makes sense... here you have a nice guy - really, REALLY nice guy - he's got feelings for you and you're starting to think you have feelings for him and in the left corner, there's a billionaire who's really only interested in owning a trophy and whom you don't actually love. Who shall it be? Mmmm... hard pick. How about spend the rest of your life with the guy you don't love? That makes so much more sense than the other alternative... *sigh* Even to my med-induced mush of a brain, your logic makes no sense, Lois... no sense at all. How can you hate yourself so much that you want to do such a thing? *sigh*

But she had asked Clark to find him for her because she knew it would show him that she didn’t have *those* kind of feelings for him – she had those kind of feelings for Superman.
Yes, but since A = B and B = C, then Clark Kent is Superman. (hey, that makes *plenty* of sense in my head!)

“Yes, I’m sorry. But I can’t marry you, Lex. I’m... I’m not in love with you. Not like I should be. And that’s not fair – not to you and certainly not to me.” The words were soft but she spoke them with a firm determination that almost surprised her. She almost felt like her old self again.
Good girl!! smile I still prefer to hear her say "I can't" at the altar, though - but that's just cause it must have stung like hell and I like to see Lex suffer. hehehe!

Hadn’t he even heard what she had just said? Didn’t he care that she didn’t love him? Any other man would refuse to marry a woman who had professed that they weren’t in love with them. After all, he didn’t even really know her that well. If they didn’t have love, what did they have?
Of course he doesn't care. He doesn't want to love her, he wants to *own* her. Trophy wife... GRRR! I really, really hate Lex Luthor!

“How perverse. You can’t honestly tell me that you’d rather be with that out-of-work hayseed partner of yours over me.”
mmm... lemme think for a sec, here: vicious billionaire OR really sweet and kind farm boy who just happens to moonlight in blue tights... Hard choice. Really. I mean, seriously, you know... I can't make up my mind. Mmm... I know! I'd like to buy a vowel. Sheesh!!!

Would he ever forgive her?
Hello? Duh! We're talking about Clark Kent, here. Of course he will!!! That's about as certain as the fact that the sun sets every day and rises again the next. (well, it does in most parts of the world, anyway...)

LOVED the scene with Clark and Luthor!! Excellent! laugh Couldn't peel my eyes off it long enough to comment - I'd have had to quote most of it anyway, it was really *that* good. smile Well done!! And Yay for Henderson getting there in the nick of time. smile

Off I go to read parts 2 and 3. YAY!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! I'm so glad I found this. You had me crying and then completely on the edge of my seat. I only wish I had time to keep reading tonight. Hope RL stays sane enough for me to catch up completely soon.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard