Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
“You… lied to me,” she said in as cold and cutting a tone as he had ever heard her use.
Oh-oh... Clark's in trouble... Hide, Clark! Hide! thumbsup Can't wait for Lois to forgive him. laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Eeee heee heee! This part was so fun! I had forgotten how fun it was. smile

From the yummy dreaming about Clark... to the horror of the cabin when they arrived and the snitty little fight that they had.

I just have to quote one of my favorites:

“It’s a big bed,” she said, giggling. “Maybe we can share.” Just as she said it, it occurred to her that it probably wasn’t the wisest thing she could have said. She moved away from him suddenly, her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed. “Um… I mean…”

“I know,” Clark cut in, seeing how mortified Lois was, “I remember.”
LOLS!!!! I LOVE that. Clarks's so sweet to jump in and save her from herself. <snort>

Then there's the yummy part where Clark rescues her and she asks him to stay with her. So he cuddles up with her... as Superman? dizzy Ack!

The revelation was fun. Poor Lois, thinking Clark was dead.

And yes, he's in big trouble. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
ooh I was so looking farward to this story since I saw the poster!
So I'm gonna read it now, Just wanted to let you know I was gonna read it I'm gonna give some real fdk later! Here it is wink goofy
oow another great part!!

Clark got behind the wheel and took a quick look at the driving directions Lois had given him. They were so detailed that he had to make a real effort not to laugh as he read them.
This didn't only make Clark laugh, but me as well. This really sounds like Lois!

No, I mean… for coming along,” she explained, sleepily. “And for being there when I need you.”

He extended his arm and gently took her hand in his. “I’ll always be there for you, Lois.”
aaaw, this is soo sweet!!

And I just loved the way she found out Clark is Superman! Falling a sleep next to him! clap

“You… lied to me,” she said in as cold and cutting a tone as he had ever heard her use.
So curious about what he's going to tell Lois now!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dance

Thanks girls! I'm glad you think I did a good job with this part.

Part 3 is coming up in a few minutes. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard