Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi everyone,

I promised to write several chapters during my 3-week vacation in April. Well, the first leg of my road trip was to visit my niece who attends Virginia Tech! The day I was leaving the area to head further south was the day of the shooting. I already had made reservations so I couldn't hang around. Luckily, she lives off-campus and didn't have classes that day. But, as those of us in United States know, the story of the shooting got more and more bizarre as the week progressed. I managed to re-route myself on my way home so I could stop and see my niece again before I went home. I took photos of the memorials of the 32 victims as well as where the shooting occured. Needless to say, I wasn't much in the mood to write after that and I'm just starting on Chapter 27 - tonite, actually. I really want to wrap it up before the end of June so I can send it to the archive. Hopefully the next post will be up before next weekend.

Thanks everyone - Chris

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, wow. That must have been horrible. I'm so glad your niece is okay. But it must have been hard for her to concentrate on her studies after the shooting. And I can most certainly understand that you haven't been able to concentrate on your story for a while.

I'm very glad to hear that you intend to finish your story, though. I really love it, you know.

Ann

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for your kind words as usual, Ann. All of my TV shows' season finales are done this week, also...that's been another distraction...LOL...hate to admit it...going to write some more right now!

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I'm glad both you and your niece are okay. And I'll be looking forward to the rest of your story.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, here's a mini-chapter, just to get things rolling again!!!

Sorry it's so short!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard