Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Woo-Hoo!!! This is going great! smile1 WOot! dance
If I thought this story was good, now it is perfect. I look forward to the last part, which is undoubtedly some kind of epilogue since we just passed the last ep of L&C:TNAoS. cool

YOU ROCK, PAUL! notworthy

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Yes, that makes as much sense for the origin of the baby as anything else I've seen. Wondering what will go in the epilogue, and what they will do with the miniature people...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great explanation for the appearance of the baby! He(?) really was Lois and Clark's kid! Yay!!! smile1

Ann

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Great job, Paul! Loved how this wrapped it all up. Good explanation for the baby.

Can't wait for the final part.

Jo

Merriwether
Merriwether
I knew that had to be the baby. I also liked that there was some undiscovered stuff in the bassinet, so Lois and Clark have a better idea where the baby came from and how to have more children.

How did they get Lois' DNA? A hair? Anything special?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for the FDK, everyone. smile

I thought this would be a good way to bring it all together and wrap it all up. Glad to see it worked for you. smile

Of course, I couldn't wrap everything up, so you'll have to imagine what happens with the miniature people yourselves. Not to mention the gender of the baby (left deliberately vague) and the rest of L&C's exact future.

As for how they got Lois's DNA... I'd think it would be from some sample she left somewhere. Blood left at the scene of a kidnapping or something. Not quite as useful as a live egg, but that doesn't seem to have stopped any of the cloning efforts we saw on the show. Or maybe they got something from Lois's clone's body. Again, up to you. I can't explain everything. wink

Anyway... Thanks again for the comments. smile The (rather short) epilogue is coming right up.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard