Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
rotflol You may not have had a beta for this, Sue, but it was still awesome. Put a smile on my face, that's for sure. smile

"What would I have to do to get you to wear nothing but that cape?" His reflection grinned at her and she turned to look at him as her mind reeled at the image his suggestion had brought to mind.

"Just the cape?" she teased, tugging on the one he was wearing. "Or could I wear the boots, too?"
*sigh* What about him in just the cape and boots? devil

Seriously, Sue. This was great for a quick pick-me-up before continuing with my own story! Thank you. laugh

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yummy! I'm glad you let this little story out to play, Sue. Enjoyed it very much indeed!

smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was cute, Sue! I'm glad you posted it!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nah, that was cute! I was hoping there'd be something quick to read before bed.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love it! But what about an nfic version? devil

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It was just a spur of the moment decision. Well, okay, it was something she had thought about before. She just had never dared to actually try it. And then, one rainy November night while he was out saving the world and she was doing laundry, she put the cape she had just pulled from the dryer on - just to keep warm.

She had been wrapped up in his cape before - when he was trying to keep her warm or to shield her from danger.
How sweet. The cape reminds her of him and how he has kept her warm in it and protected her.

It wasn't nearly as snug in fitting her, but that made sense since his shoulders were bigger than hers. No matter how much she shrugged or fidgeted, the harness still sagged.
I have a bit of a problem thinking of the cape in the washing machine, or still worse, tumbling around in the dryer, with a harness attached to it. Oh well, maybe the harness is really soft.

She sighed and gave up on the fit, letting her hands catch each edge of the cape to close it in front of her. She stood in front of the mirror and tried to swirl the cape open in the same way she had seen had seen him do countless times.
Mmmmm... opening the silky red wrapping, revealing the candy inside. smile1

Eh... feel free to post more of these darling little twenty-minute teasers any time that you are(or better yet, Clark is) up to it! laugh

Ann

P.S. Next time, maybe Clark is the one who gets to wear the cape and the boots? (And the royal blue stayups?)

Blogger
Blogger
Sue, only YOU could make doing laundry fun and sexy! This was a delightful little short!

Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL! Loved it - the domesticity of washing capes as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world to do, and the mischievous naughtiness of his suggestion. laugh

Yvonne

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
[Linked Image]

Pretty good, but she isn't wearing his boots....

Ann

P.S. Ehhh... hope the picture is OK in the gfic folder. Otherwise, admins can replace it with this one:

[Linked Image]

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehehe! Sue, that was great! smile

I think this image is more like it, though... isn't it? wink

[Linked Image]

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Haha, that was so cute!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Really funny! Thanks for posting.

Laura. smile

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
All I can say is:

BRILLIANT! clap clap dance

Regards.

SNL

Top Banana
Top Banana
Haha, I loved this Sue. It was short and sweet and so much fun to read.

She had been wrapped up in his cape before - when he was trying to keep her warm or to shield her from danger.
Aww hell Lois, if that is all you have used it for then you guys sure have been missing out.

She couldn't copy his flair. It wasn't her fault - he'd had years of practice. Still, she kept practicing until she heard him clear his throat behind her.
Okay I have to admit... If I had access to the cape I'd probably do the same. I was known to put a towel on my head as a child and pretend to be a nun or Egyptian. Yes... I know I'm a little weird.

"What would I have to do to get you to wear nothing but that cape?"
For you... * Evil thoughts * Hehehehehe.

Lois: ...but tonight I get to wear the cape.
Clark: Only if you wear the boots.
Lois: Deal.
Sue: Golly!
Hahaha, another reason right there why I adore you. That made me laugh and smile more than the fic did I think.

Anyway... you can write as many of these little stories as you want. I surely enjoyed this one a lot. ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Absolutly adorable! Happy Mothers Day! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Sue!!!

I hate that I wasn't around to get a sneak at this before you posted it... but apparently it didn't need a beta as it was perfect just the way it was. <g>

She couldn't copy his flair. It wasn't her fault - he'd had years of practice. Still, she kept practicing until she heard him clear his throat behind her.
Mmmmm, love the "clearing his throat" thing behind her.

standing close enough to her that she could feel the heat radiating off of him.
More drool...

"What would I have to do to get you to wear nothing but that cape?" His reflection grinned at her and she turned to look at him as her mind reeled at the image his suggestion had brought to mind.
[Linked Image]
<DJ runs off to get a mop to mop up the drool>

Loved this little vignette Sue... and would love to see more of them. <g> Now get back to work on Vegas... :p

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Kerth
Kerth
Awww, thanks! It was lovely to come back after the weekend and find so much FDK had been left for me. dance
*sigh* What about him in just the cape and boots?
OMG! I hadn't even thought of that! Now, er, maybe I am kinda picturing it. blush
But what about an nfic version?
When I first started scribbling on this I thought it would be nfic. But there's just nothing there for me to write about anymore. I tried! Honest!
Please show me the scene with Clark, Lois and Sue!
I laughed so hard it hurt at that. I wasn't *there* with them! That was just my first thought on reading that scene.
Sue, only YOU could make doing laundry fun and sexy!
Heh. That's why Saturday mornings at my house are the MOST FUN EVER. laugh
I was known to put a towel on my head as a child and pretend to be a nun or Egyptian. Yes... I know I'm a little weird.
I won't point fingers at you, Jojo. As a child I used to tie blankets around my waist so that I could have a really, really long skirt and be a princess.

Thanks again, you guys. You've made being at work on a Monday morning vastly more tolerable.
sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As a child I used to tie blankets around my waist so that I could have a really, really long skirt and be a princess.
YOU TOO??? dizzy

Glad to know I wasn't the only one. :p LOL.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well what I didn't tell you is that by the phrase "as a child" I really meant last week.

blush

~Jojo, who actually has recently tried the T-shirt Ninja thing.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Very delightful, Sue! thanks!

Jo

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard