Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#42455 04/29/07 11:33 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! disaster avoided, I think. I am totally loving this story. thumbsup

Although Clark's avoiding Lois' touches was whinging , his staring at her bare shoulder looks promising. laugh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
K
Blogger
Blogger
K
Ah, yes, CK is definitely enthralled by the lovely Lois Lane's bare skin. But my favorite part? When she wouldn't take it back. Nice.

Unfortunately, Smallville Style Clark is even denser than his molecular makeup should make him. Um, duh, marriage is something he and Lana should be on the same page about. Hello, Clark, don't you remember how she abandoned you when the world was ending?

*shakes head in dismay*

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark, Clark, Clark... When will you ever learn? Lois Lane(-Kent) is the only one you should be with!

*sigh* Why won't he learn?

I liked him looking at Lois' shoulder. Promising. But is it going to take him as long as it took her in the series? *sigh* grumble

Loved the part - beautifully done. More? Please?

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Columnist
Columnist
I just caught up to this story--all eleven parts in one sitting! My house feels very nelgected today, I should go vacuum or something! laugh

Truth is, I started reading this story and just couldn't bring myself to stop. And now I'm eagerly awaiting the last part. Here's hoping that Clark isn't as blind as Lois was in the series! Although if he keeps it up it'll be a close call.

I really enjoyed reading this story. Hurry back and post soon!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Man, I can't wait to see how this wraps up! The possibilities are endless in my head.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great part! Dense Clark.

“Do you love her, Clark?”

“Lana? Of course I do. Lana and I have been going out forever. She's always been there for me.
Not always, Clark. Not when you would really have needed her, before and after Nightfall.

“Are you sure that Lana is that person, Clark?

Clark, I love you.”

“I love you too. That's why I guess I thought you would be happy for me.”
razz

“No, Clark. I'm in love with you.”

He looked at her in surprise.

“Didn't you know, Clark?”

“We're family, Lois. I just don't think of you that way, romantically. I love you like a sister.”
Ouch!!!! That hurt! But what a great re-use of Lois's words to Clark from the show, "I love you like a brother". Clark's words get even more painful and perfect when we remember that Lois really is his foster sister, in a way.

“We're best friends. If you want to belong to someone, Clark, belong to me.”

“There are things about me that you don't know, Lois, that you may never know.”
Are you sure, Clark? wink

“Just promise me you'll talk to your parents about this first?”

“How do you know I haven't already?”

She smiled sadly at him. “I told you, I know you. I can tell.”
Yay! Thanks to her, he talked to his parents, and they talked at least some sense into him!

“I'm not going to take it back.”

“What?”

“You thought that I would take it back, what I said about my feelings for you. Well, I'm not going to.
Yay! Unlike Clark in the show, she didn't take it back!

And Jack was not only killed, but also framed to look guilty. That's horrible!

And there is a Lois clone around, and Lex is sending flowers to Lois as if to thank her for the lovely time they spent together? Has he been spending time with the clone?

Great part! Hurry back!

Ann

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I totally didn't get why he was staring at her shoulder until I read ya'all's comments. I was thinking, 'Why would he be using his X-Ray vision?' blush

Interesting to see how this is going to play out with both Arianna Carlin & Lex Luthor there at the same time. Surely Lex will recognize his ex. In fact, makes me wonder why he hired his ex.

I also liked Lois not taking her words back.

Elisabeth

Merriwether
Merriwether
I too liked the fact that Lois didn't take her words back.

I'm just mortified that Clark won't touch Lois!

It's really cool how you are morphing a couple of storylines into one! I wonder if Lex knows about this and didn't tell his assistants or maybe know one knows beside the fake Lois and her helpers.....ah I'm going to read on to find out smile

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard