Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Nice wall you're hiding behind smile .

I'm keeping up. Not sure where Lois is - except with Dan is never good... And Clark? Where is Clark? Will the 'memory' of the 'daydream' of being with Clark help Lois not make the same mistakes with Claude etc. I know she thought 'ick' but as she got older would the memory change? And why would they be there together? Tempus hoping she did get pregnant? That they wouldn't be able to resist? Or something else? Was there a quake with Andrus and friends?

Hmmm... think we need the next part now so that we can find out!

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Works for me. Deals with my objections. And establishes a connection (even if it is just a daydream) between L&C's younger selves.

But... now Lois is out with Dan? How odd. I wonder what that means. And when is Clark? Same time period, different place? Or somewhen else entirely?

I guess we'll see soon...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Whew, at least someone is the voice of reason. I like that it ended up being a daydream, with neither of them being the wiser.. yet. wink I do wonder what changes it wrought for Lois's psyche, though. And not Dan! Eek!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Blogger
Blogger
Yay! We got to see some of the immediate aftermath of Lois and Clark mucking around with their history! Those poor teenagers must be so confused. I can just see the conversation between Lana and Clark.

"Clark, I can't believe you just went off with that girl, when you were supposed to be here with me!"

"Girl, what girl? You mean she was real?!"

We still don't know the long term effects of this encounter, though. Now, those could definitely be interesting.

As for Lois on a date with Dan, all she should have to do now is point him in the direction of Mayson, right?

I think I finally figured out what's causing these jumps. Way back in Part 1, you wrote:
Herbert George Wells sat nervously in the hallway, waiting to be summoned in front of the council. As he waited, he absently fiddled with his soul tracker.
Clearly, Herb is accidentally sending them jumping all over the place because he's not paying attention to what he's doing! laugh

No? Well, that's my theory until you tell me otherwise. wink

Have they left him out in the hallway all this time? Poor Herb must be so bored.

Columnist
Columnist
Wow ML,

You really are mucking about with Lois and Clark. wink

Great that Lois and Clark both believe they've had a day dream, but yes, I wonder if Lana did mention her 'rival' to Clark.

And will future Lois actually sleep with Claude now? Actually, perhaps in time the fantasy will fade, but she might not be so cut up about Claude's dastardly deed because she'd have the past memory of her fantasy boy with which to compare his prowess as a lover.

Maybe not, but this jumping about in time gets confusing. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep things straight in my head. So, congratulations to you for doing this so well. wink

I wonder how this Lois will treat Dan. Looking forward to the next part.

Yours Jenni

M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
WOW, WOW, WOW! Now, why are you hiding behind that wall, hm?

This is so great - drop off the boards for three days because you're so busy with real life that you can't even get to your computer, and ML posts THREE more very exciting episodes! razz

Keep it up!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Is it safe to come out from behind my wall yet?

Okay, looks safe enough in here at the moment laugh .

"Clark, I can't believe you just went off with that girl, when you were supposed to be here with me!"

"Girl, what girl? You mean she was real?!"
Actually, Noetal, I see the conversation going a little more like this

"Clark, I can't believe you just went off with that girl when you were supposed to be here with me!"

"What are you talking about, Lana? I didn't go off with any girl." Oh, god, she knew! She knew he'd been fantasizing about another girl! How did she do that? Did he have 'Sexual Fantasy' written across his forhead. Just on the off chance that he did, he reached up, pulling his hair down on his forehead.

He knew she was talking, or perhaps it was more like a lecture, but he wasn't thinking about what she was saying. Instead, when he got to his tent, he turned towards her, interupting her. "Now, it's getting late. I think I'm going to turn in."

"You going to find her again, aren't you?" Lana said accusingly.

Oh, man, he hoped so. "Don't talk crazy," he said before quickly heading into his tent. Lana was seriously scary. How did she do that? How did she know he was thinking about someone else? Maybe it would be best if he ended their relationship - before she caught him thinking about... other things as well.

The end. laugh

Anyway, everyone, I notice that one of the themes of this thread seems to be that people are wondering how many changes will continue long term. Well, I promise to tell you exactly how many changes Lois and Clark will have made to the series by the end of this story. I'll even tell you what they are (in case you're interested). I could tell you now, but that would give too much away laugh .

As for more... well, try back later today.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Blogger
Blogger
Just on the off chance that he did, he reached up, pulling his hair down on his forehead.
"You going to find her again, aren't you?" Lana said accusingly.

Oh, man, he hoped so.
rotflol ML!

Why is that hillarious snippet here in the review responses instead of in the story where it belongs?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard