Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Awesome, Wendy. Totally unexpected and a perfect way to challenge Tank. Great job.

Just wondering, who's gonna post the second part? You or Tank?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
Haha, that's hilarious. I can't wait to see how Tank dealt with this twist regarding his favorite character.

--noelle, who still hasn't really gotten over that time that Tank made Jimmy the head of Intergang, or that time that Tank killed off Jimmy, or that time... wink

Columnist
Columnist
rotflol
That was hilarious! It should be interesting to see how Tank will wrap this up.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, Jimmy...*dreamy sigh*... you are so tall... and mature....

rotflol

That was hilarious, Wendy! Can't wait to see how Tank will wrap this one up!

Ann

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I'll post the second part tomorrow.

Tank (who is always willing to pitch in because he's just a darn nice guy)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Way too fun Wendy! <giggles> Jimmy?! <snort> Oh, Tank, I can't wait to see how you finish this one.

Oh, and when is Tank going to post the first part of his challenge to you?

Thanks guys for the good morning laugh. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Sorry I posted a completly new FDK post for this story.

I love the story but I can't stand this situation. Lois was in perfect form and was so close to figuring out who it was but then bam! It's not Clark, it's Jimmy!!!!! Noooo!!!!

Tank save us all!!!

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Oh, I know he will, and I'm not interested in a *super* Jimmy, but it's fun to see Tank backed into a corner like this.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, I think the gentle readers can see here that despite my unwarranted reputation it's really Wendy who is the evil one in this partnership. This story is a perfect example. Jimmy Olsen! as a Hero! Are you kidding me?

I don't know how many of the gentle readers are coversant with what's going on in the comic books currently, but DC has a really cool situation coming up. As soon as their current weekly title "52" wraps up they are going to come out with a new weekly title called "Countdown". One of the teaser ads they've been using for this (and my all-time favorite one) has been the tagline "Jimmy Olsen Must Die!". Sounds great to me.

When I was at the New York Con many of the DC guys were wearing the Jimmy Olsen Must Die T-shirts. When I tried to buy one the suppler was out of my size (Grrrrrrr).

Anyway, back to the story; have I mentioned that Wendy is really the evil one?

I'll be posting my conclusion to this challenge tomorrow morning. I'll follow it up a day or two later with the first part of the other challenge story, then let Wendy add her conclusion to that one.

Tank (who never actually killed off Jimmy in any story but had let Ralph beat the snot out of him)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Heh. I loved that. Can't wait to see how you deal with it Tank... I for one haven't the slightest clue. wink

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Oops, I posted this first in a different feedback section for this story.

Wendy, I LOVED this!! Of everything I thought you might have possibly said or which direction you might have decided to take, this was NOT it!! What a fun twist on the beginning of the great Lois and Clark saga. I can't wait to see how Tank writes his way out of this one. And knowing Tank, it'll be good...

Miss you guys very much,

Vicki

P.S. I've obviously been gone way too long - a DVD fic??

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you all so very much! smile I'm really glad you enjoyed - is that the word? wink - this first part.

Why Jimmy, My Little Tornado asked. Not interested in a SuperJimmy, Woody said. Well, as I think many readers here know, Tank has his favourite characters in the series. Jimmy is... not one of them wink So when I used to write these challenges over the years, it was fun to give Jimmy a starring role and see what Tank made of the set-up. It was probably getting a bit predictable, really. goofy

Anyway, I see Tank's posted his part 2 now, so I hope you all enjoy his 'escape' from the dilemma I set him!

Oh, and Vicki: the fundraiser DVD is what we did last year to raise money for these boards, Annesplace, the FoLC Video archive, the Kerth website the new AltKerths website and the Fanfic Archive. Writers and creative people got together and produced material for the DVD: we had a dozen or so stories, each with their own trailer or poster, and several music videos besides. A minimum donation of US$15 to the fundraiser appeal earned donors a DVD. As always, FoLCs were very generous and we raised enough to keep all sites going for another 2-3 years once again.

Thanks!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard