Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Wonderful part. That ending almost had my hair rising. Made me think of the music from the twilight zone and other creepy music.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
(all those poor commas, thrown to the curb!)
Ah yes, I can see them now... a bunch of homeless commas trying to get warm around a fire (in a trash can). ROFL!

Now, though, even as his breathing calmed and his pulse slowed, it served only to remind him of his failure at keeping her safe, and of what he had lost.
whinging Poor Clark!!

“How can I not?” He had never understood the way people seemed to be in awe of his refusal to give up. Doing so had never been an option to him. “She’s my life.”
*more sniffles* Dang girl, that paragraph just kills! Powerful words and emotion.

When she saw the small diamond twinkle at her in the moonlight, she felt incredibly relieved.
She found it! [insert watery smile, here]

The world tilted once more, knees almost giving away completely before a pair of strong hands steadied him. Clark tore his eyes away from her face and let out a shuddering breath, focusing on a point just to the left. “It’s her.”
Nooooooooooo! (yeah, yeah, I know it gets better, but sill... *sniffles*)

Choking back a sob, he pressed his lips against her cold forehead. “I don’t think I can do this alone.”
mecry very powerful image. Poor Clark. dangit! I'm going to have to go hide in the bathroom to cry! (...and I had already read that last night, too! I knew it was coming!)

A man, who before then had only been an entrepreneur, came forth with the answer to winning an otherwise hopeless conflict. At first, everyone was skeptical at the promises of deliverance from enemy hands, but that was before he unleashed his son, known only as The Enforcer.
I *hate* that Luthor controls him! Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!

The Enforcer, once a beacon of hope, became the object of children’s nightmares as he struck down anyone who would dare go against the new leader. Some of the more grisly accounts seemed so fantastically different from the man she knew, from who she believed he could ever be no matter the circumstances, and she wasn’t able to determine just why or how it came to be that this monster could be anything remotely resembling Clark Kent.
See, see... that's why I hate that Luthor has him... He could have been a good guy!!! But nooooooooo, bring in the devil and you've got a super powerful evil-do'er instead of super boy-scout in blue. *sniffle* /me wants Clark back! Not that monstrosity!

Most excellent story so far! Looking forward to the next parts. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Me thinks Luthor might have encouraged other nations to fight the US, so he could take over more easily?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Me thinks Luthor might have encouraged other nations to fight the US, so he could take over more easily?
Ahhhh! Dang it, I hate him even more, now!!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard