Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#41416 04/04/07 08:09 AM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm enjoying your story. I've always loved the SoulMates episode and any fanfic that places our favorite characters in other times.
Lois’s mind was a jumbled mess. She wasn’t sure if she really wanted to take a horse with an “unsavory” man. Hadn’t she seen enough men of that type in Metropolis? But that wasn’t the detail which bothered her the most. Two questions were foremost in her mind:

Who was this King? And why is Claire going to his palace?
Hmm. Interesting. Jimmy is Lois' brother (cute exchange between them, BTW) and is getting her ready to see the king. So is Tempus the King? or is Clark. Who is the 'unsavory man'? Tempus or Clark or someone else?

Madge gestured to the room, “This room is the headquarters for the Peacekeeping Department. Basically, we ensure that Tempus’s plans never succeed.”
Oh, I love CC Aiken's "In a Better Place". It's nice to see Madge, Hank and Anna. Will we get a chance to see Petal and Silas again?

BJ

#41417 04/04/07 01:33 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Very nice - though as I said in another thread - I'm getting my time/universe hopping pieces all jumbled. At least there's only one [so far] in 19th century England.

Love Jimmy/Timmy. I'm guessing the unsavory fellow is Clark and the King is Tempus [maybe Lex - never understood that - it always made more sense to me since Tempus doesn't actually exist as far as we know in the 'present day' Lois and Clark - just as the one brought by Herb, but he's in the other time periods as 'himself']. Somehow Claire/Lois is supposed to marry the king. Maybe the unsavory fellow/Clark is really - gosh I don't even know who - no Robin Hood... hmmm... Of course, I could be wrong and Lex is in charge of the horse and Tempus is the King and Clark is his brother or something.

You know I could give myself a headache. Would you be so kind as to post more so I don't have to figure it out? *Smiles sweetly*
Carol

#41418 04/06/07 05:31 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Yay feedback! I was beginning to think this part got totally buried... Thanks for reading!

BJ--LOL, you'll just have to wait and see who everyone is. But the identity of the 'unsavory man' will be revealed in part 3. Yes, you will get to see some of Silas & Petal...I'm working on their part in the story now. I'm not sure when they'll appear, probably part 5 or 6?

CarolM--Well, I hope this one is different enough to help you keep it straight! I rather like Jimmy/Timmy too. Lois needed a brother. laugh My goodness! You're making my head spin!

The next part should *hopefully* be up later today...

#41419 05/13/07 02:31 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Clark would most definately be unsavory. He never gets the esteemed positions that Lois does. And the King? Maybe Elvis? wink I'll just wait and see.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard