Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well I never read all of them on the DVD, but I like this one so far. Now Darn where did I put that DVD anyway. Laura

Post edited by Admin: Just putting the part no. into the header, so it can easily be picked up by whoever does the TOC. smile

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
way to end an update.....all cheering and festive in the beginning, clobbered in the back of the head with the last sentence clap .. can't wait for more. I assume since it was on the dvd that us readers may get an update at least one a day?? grovel

Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well I couldn't wait. I found my DVD and read all of it. Loved it and definately would love a sequil. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I had to pick out some favorite lines. <g>

"After everything that happened with Ryan Wylie and Molly, and nearly getting annihilated by the Hawkeye satellite --" She sighed. "I guess I had my Halloween party early."
That really is funny and sad at the same time. Based on the conversation that follows, we know that Lois is disappointed in her lack of friends, but still leave it to her to use annihilation and party in the same sentence.

"Hold it, buddy." The burly fellow taking the tickets blocked the entrance. "Ticket, please."

"I don't have one," he said. "I'm not a guest. I'm a door prize."
laugh

A sharp blow to the base of her skull ended that thought and every other one for the time being. She didn't feel it when she hit the ground.
Dang, way to end off part one!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
ACK Nan! This chapter was a little blue simply because Lois was a little blue, but I didn't expect that! Get back here soon, young lady!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
"If you like chocolate, though," Clark added, somewhat unwisely, "why don't you just eat it?"
Says the man with the Kryptonian metabolism. Kind of makes me want to give him a slap - not that it would hurt wink

"Exactly," Clark said. "It's one of the things I l -- like about you. So don't worry about whether or not you're a good friend. You're my best friend, and that's all there is to it."
Oh, so sweet. Not only the near-slip-up, but also the fact that what he feels for her is so unconditional. The reminders of her friendships with other people makes me realize that she really hasn't ever had that before.

There was Lois, he saw, in conversation with a man dressed in a metallic tunic with a sword swinging from his belt and sporting a small beard. Clark paused for an instant, trying to dredge up in his mind who the fellow was supposed to be, but nothing came to mind immediately.
Oooh. I just got a bad feeling about that. Tempus maybe?

Loved the dance with Superman and Lois's slight wistfulness throughout. Hope he hasn't gone too far, yet, as it seems Lois is going to need him!

Can't wait to see what happens next smile

Caroline

Kerth
Kerth
She's in trouble already? wink

Jose clap clap

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Nan writes sequels? *big wide innocent eyes*

I'm quite intruiged and thinking Tempus as well, which is never good.

Now, daily would be good - unless posting would interfere with writing more HOME - in that case - finish HOME's next part, then post both, then go write more HOME smile .
Carol

T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I am sooooo not getting the DVD reference. What DVD? The series DVD? There is fanfic on the DVD?

shock

*scurries off to examine the DVDs in more detail*

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Last year we had a fundraiser to benefit the fanfic sites. A number of writers, video makers and other folcs donated their time and talent to contribute to it. The rule was that anyone that bought a DVD had exclusive access to the material on the DVD for a year. The year is now up and we're allowed to post our stuff on the mbs. There are stories, trailers, videos and so forth. Watch for it.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is the story I wrote for the fundraiser last year. I'd appreciate feedback to find out if anyone thinks it's worth a sequel.
If? What do u mean if?

We will definitely want/need a sequel. laugh

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard