Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
What a brave 12 year old Clara is! Wow. And you left us hanging....she's about to meet her father. Lots of good stuff coming in the next post!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, my, you so reminded me of my childhood dream. Whenever asked what I wanted to become when grown up, I'd answer, "An astronaut!". I wanted to see the sun, the planets, the stars without our atmosphere interfering with the sight. As it is, I developed asthma, and that was the end of my dream. But thank you so much for dreaming it for me!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So I'm, uh, I'm wearing a diaper. Please don't tell anyone. Uncle Bernard tells me that all astronauts wear diapers, every last one of them, at least when they leave their ships, but that doesn't make me feel a whole lot better.
Oh, gadfries! Is that really true, Ann? Yuck. I know on the space station that they have ‘bathrooms’, but I don’t know about rocket ships.

So he made a suit for me just a couple of months ago, after he had asked my Mom if he could do a medical check-up on me and take my measurements! Ouch, you should have seen Mom when she figured out that Uncle Bernard had been preparing to send me to space just like that!!! But anyway, that meant that I had my suit just ready and waiting for me!
Good thing that she didn’t have a sudden growth spurt. wink

so now he'll just have to explain to the people who paid to have their satellite launched that the ship flew very nicely, thank you, but no one remembered to bring the satellite along.
rotflol Well, since it’ll just be in orbit around the earth, maybe Clara can get it that far.

She made this kind of screechy sound and tried to throw herself at him.
I can hear Lois making that screechy sound.

Wow. I'm so dizzy.
If her suit is lined with lead, why is she dizzy? Excited? Tired?

But there's all this stuff in front of me and around me - snagging me,
No! Don’t tear the suit, Clara.

I got Dad's capsule inside my ship.
Oh, thank goodness!

Hurry back!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard