Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40442 03/15/07 12:09 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Yes! Lois finally figured it out! Dandello you have me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait for the next installment.

Sam

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#40443 03/15/07 12:52 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great chapter! I'm so glad that Lois finally figrued it out! hyper

“I told him I’d be right back,” she said. “He wasn’t real happy about being in the hospital.”

“Let’s all go,” Jonathan suggested. “We need to get our boy away from those quacks.”

“Doctor Bryant might object to that description,” Lois told them. “He’s one of the best trauma surgeons in the country.”
I love the "Quack" line! I really shows how Johnathan feels about anyone poking around Clark.

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#40444 03/15/07 04:33 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I am totally groaning. I read up until Dillinger is arrested, but I have to go. I'll be back later with more feedback.

Suffice it to say, that I'm enjoying myself.

Elisabeth

#40445 03/17/07 04:43 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Finally! Lois knows! Sheesh, it's about time she put those pieces together. I wonder how Clark will react to her knowing. And we have to assume that the doctor (who isn't a dummy) knows that Clark isn't your ordinary every-day mild-mannered reporter.

How will Dillinger's arrest affect Hamilton's experiments? Will Jimmy survive? Will Nigel figure out that the gunshot reporter in the hospital is really the Man of Steel? Will the gangsters knock off someone else? Will Baby-Face Nelson and Machine-Gun Kelly make appearances? Will Professor Hamilton try to clone Lucky Luciano next?

This is one of the better TOGOM adaptations I've seen (and I haven't read any bad ones). I'm definitely waiting for the next installment.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#40446 03/18/07 09:34 AM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Very nice revelabtion. It is especially good because Lois is already in an emotional state before she uncovers this. Also, she figures it out herself, so she doesn't feel as stupid as she might otherwise. Finally, he's not there for her anger/hurt. She has Jonathon and Martha there to diffuse the situation.

Elisabeth

#40447 03/21/07 08:15 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
More please!! I am hooked clap

sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard