Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Aromassa FDK: Death in the City 8 - 03/15/07 04:09 PM
Yes! Lois finally figured it out! Dandello you have me on the edge of my seat and I can't wait for the next installment.

Sam
Posted By: mervoparkite Re: FDK: Death in the City 8 - 03/15/07 04:52 PM
Great chapter! I'm so glad that Lois finally figrued it out! hyper

“I told him I’d be right back,” she said. “He wasn’t real happy about being in the hospital.”

“Let’s all go,” Jonathan suggested. “We need to get our boy away from those quacks.”

“Doctor Bryant might object to that description,” Lois told them. “He’s one of the best trauma surgeons in the country.”
I love the "Quack" line! I really shows how Johnathan feels about anyone poking around Clark.
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Death in the City 8 - 03/15/07 08:33 PM
I am totally groaning. I read up until Dillinger is arrested, but I have to go. I'll be back later with more feedback.

Suffice it to say, that I'm enjoying myself.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Death in the City 8 - 03/17/07 08:43 PM
Finally! Lois knows! Sheesh, it's about time she put those pieces together. I wonder how Clark will react to her knowing. And we have to assume that the doctor (who isn't a dummy) knows that Clark isn't your ordinary every-day mild-mannered reporter.

How will Dillinger's arrest affect Hamilton's experiments? Will Jimmy survive? Will Nigel figure out that the gunshot reporter in the hospital is really the Man of Steel? Will the gangsters knock off someone else? Will Baby-Face Nelson and Machine-Gun Kelly make appearances? Will Professor Hamilton try to clone Lucky Luciano next?

This is one of the better TOGOM adaptations I've seen (and I haven't read any bad ones). I'm definitely waiting for the next installment.
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Death in the City 8 - 03/18/07 01:34 PM
Very nice revelabtion. It is especially good because Lois is already in an emotional state before she uncovers this. Also, she figures it out herself, so she doesn't feel as stupid as she might otherwise. Finally, he's not there for her anger/hurt. She has Jonathon and Martha there to diffuse the situation.

Elisabeth
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: FDK: Death in the City 8 - 03/21/07 12:15 PM
More please!! I am hooked clap

sunshine
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards