Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39627 02/25/07 06:27 AM
eminMN Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I just read "In Sickness and In Health" and the first part of the sequel.

I very much enjoyed both stories. The characterizations and the dialog is very much spot on with what one would expect to see in the series.

One question I have: Is "In Sickness and In Health" on the archive? I searched for it and was unable to find it.

Looking forward to part 2

-Em

"But my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better, they don't know anything at all."

-Oscar Wilde, "Lady Windermere's Fan"
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
*hides from Labby*

No, it's not on the archive. I lost it [and the LC/Friends crossover] when my harddrive failed a couple years ago [that's my story and I'm sticking to it anyway - I know I lost the Friends one, but I honestly don't know what happened to ISAIH]. I got the Friends one to the archive the end of last year, but not this one. It's on my 'to do' list for the year. smile

Glad you've enjoyed this so far!
Carol

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Well, it looks like the other feedback vanished with the hard drive crash. I sneaked and peeked at the end of this one. I'm going to wait until you're finished to read it, and then I promise feedback, Carol. My life is getting frenetic again with trying to get my brother's work schedule straightened out. (Jim, as some of you know, is handicapped and is just now, after many months, starting work at United Cerebral Palsy, apparently stuffing envelopes for them.) He has to train to ride the bus and change buses in downtown Escondido, so until I have that out of my hair my time is a bit limited.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, it looks like an interesting premise! I just snuck a peek since I'm unfortunately too busy to keep up with reading right now, but I'm definitely looking forward to it after things calm down in a few weeks.

Keep it up!
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard