Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
wow how cute.

Totally loved it and the revelation was perfect. I loved Lois reaction and acceptence.

Can't wait for the next part. smile1

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Wonderful part, Laura. And a great revelation. I love it!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow, that was lovely, Laura. The awkwardness between these two, the nervousness... and the intense longing, the sweet sexual tension, the giddiness of their togetherness and the wonder of the discoveries they make - Clark is super, Lois isn't being turned off or scared. It's wonderful how you write their very young love. At the same time, their youth is a bit of a problem right now. These two aren't ready to become a couple and provide for themselves in the adult world, are they? They are still kids, and too young to get married, at least it seems that way to me. What are you going to do with the wonderful love you have given them?

I'm so looking forward to more!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part -- lovely revelation of his powers *and* of their feelings.

“Do you know how cool this is?! We’re flying! You actually defy gravity! This is impossible! I mean the hearing stuff and the bullet whatnot was pretty cool, but this… you could go anywhere! Do anything you could think of! Why on earth are you living in Kansas?”

At this slur on his beloved hometown, Clark burst into relieved laughter. There was the Lois he knew and loved.

“I happen to like Kansas, Lois.”
lol Love it!

Bring on the next four parts!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
stepped inside the cavernous shelter. A high loft, nearly fifteen feet high spanned one large wall and the rest of the floor was covered in farm machinery, stored for the winter. The air was thick with dust, and the natural light from one large window provided a cool, clear illumination.
I really like this description.

He stopped himself before he childishly started to ask her to cross her heart.
LOL!

“Isn’t it obvious, Lois?” The words tore from Clark’s mouth before he could snatch them back. “Haven’t you guessed?”

Clark was kneeling on the cold planks of timber on the floor and Lois knelt down in front of him, their knees touching. She reached for his hand again, winding their fingers. His grip was loose, nearly shaking.

“I’m in love with you,” he finally gasped out. “I don’t know if I just ruined any chance we could have, or what you think of me right now. But it’s the truth. I’ve only known you a few days and I’ve never said this to anyone else. I can’t understand how I have this connection with you, but it’s there and I can’t pretend like it’s not.”
Wonderful.

“Do you know how cool this is?! We’re flying! You actually defy gravity! This is impossible! I mean the hearing stuff and the bullet whatnot was pretty cool, but this… you could go anywhere! Do anything you could think of!
Yea! Exactly the reaction we want!

What a wonderfully sweet chapter. I love it.

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard