Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi Queen of Capes! (Sorry, I don't know your real name...)

So I'm very intrigued by this first part of your new fic! It's definitely off to a good start...Tempus, time travel, Alt-Clarks/double Clarks, L&C descendents...that's a lot to pack into the first post--and quite a short one at that. But of course, that's what's gotten me hooked. Not to mention that great and intriguing title--very nice. This seems like it's gonna be a good story!

Sorry I'm not providing a more detailed response just now, but it is definitely time for sleep. But, please reveal to us more about this mysterious situation soon! smile1

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
V
vsp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
V
Hmm, you were right, O Queen, - I have no idea what's going on in this story so far!

I guess I'll have to wait for the next part smile

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi guys! Thanks for the feedback. smile

Okay, honesty: Like I've said, I do not usually write A-plots. Or just plain *plots*, for that matter. My last attempt at drama was...either hilarious or depressing, depending on how you look at it.

One lesson that I seem to be constantly learning---and forgetting---is "do not start writing/posting unless you know where you're going!" I have a vague sitiuation of an idea, but I'm not yet sure if it constitutes a linear plot. We'll have to see. Part two *is* in the works, have no fear (or have fear, depending on how you look at it...), but it may be a while.

This idea is actually a *splicing* of two fic ideas I've had. As a result, things are a little muddled. I think I'm starting to get oriented, though. Like I said, we'll all have to see.

In the meantime, I could use a lot of help and pointers: From people who know A-Plot and can give me tips; From people who *don't* know plot but know what they want to see at some point in this story. I guess that'll be easier once part 2 is up and y'all can see where the train is going.

In the meantime, good night, and here's hoping it's a fun trip! laugh

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard