OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Interesting start! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
haha...

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
You know, this scenario is perfectly logical if you refuse to admit the possibility that Clark and Superman are the same person. I can see how Lois would be totally thrilled at first, and then utterly confused. And her list of possible explanations is so very Lois!

And unlike Maria, I can totally see her sneaking in the tape and sneaking it out, the little Peeping Thomasina!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
However, right before she drifted off to sleep, she realized that that particular thought didn’t disturb her nearly as much as the possibility that *Superman* might be a *Clark Kent wannabe*.
Oh, Vincent, how incredibly funny that was!!! thumbsup clap

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hahaha! Such a cool idea, Vincent. Clark Kent wannabe. How mistaken can a girl be? Galactically stupid is an understatement. Come back with more soon!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Funny! Off to read part two. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard