Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
you made my day. It was a lousy one till I read your part. Loved it. It was so cute and waffy and I wish it hadn't ended.

Can't wait for the next part.

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Lois and Clark were making their way over to the brightly lit up wheel when Clark noticeably stiffened. Jeff Denoso, his best friend Keith Manson and his girlfriend Lana Lang, were approaching him with remarkable likeness of falcons zooming in on their prey.
Uh oh. I should've seen this coming. But Lois will put them in their places. I hope.

"If you dump the stiff, I can show you a real good time.”
A) gross B) you have a girlfriend, you dipstick!

Clark dazedly tried to regain control. “I—you—oh wow.” He finally murmured out, reaching out to gently push a stray lock of hair behind her ear.
so sweet

“It’s not as bad as you’re thinking, Lois,” Clark gave her a soft half smile. “She cheated on me with Jeff, that’s all.”

“Then she’s blind and dumb,” Lois said staunchly.
Yep.

“You still really like her, don’t you?” Lois tried not to let her own hurt at the realization filter across her expression.

“No, Lois,” Clark stopped them and turned to her. “There’s only one girl in this world who I “really like” and it isn’t Lana Lang. She shares her initials though.”
happy clap

She had a point. The lion was special. And a constant reminder that Lois Lane could kick his butt in just about anything she set her mind too. Except perhaps flying. That one he had down.
lol

Good banter re the stuffed animals. And the not-hand-holding, ending in hand-holding, was funny and sweet both.

He returned a moment later, unbuckled Lois’ seatbelt and then curved his hand around her neck.

“Finally.”
Ohhh, they're going parking!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, ugly interval faced and vanquished, so they can get back to the ever so more important business of falling in love. They are just *soooooooo* cute!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I loved this chapter. I loved how Lois put Jeff and Lana in their places with that hot horny kiss. I loved how she and Clark shared a "real", tender yet still passionate kiss afterwards. I loved how Clark got his ego bruised when Lois won him a bigger stuffed animal than he had won for her, and I loved how he was "man enough" - in the best possible way - to still want only this girl who seemed better at so many things than he was himself.

This is an adorable story. And, just a quick note here - it always seemed at least somewhat realistic to me that Lois would be unimpressed with the adult Clark when she met him for the first time at the Daily Planet. At that time, she had all those issues with men, and she was a successful, ambitious, Kerth-winning journalist, and he was a hack from Nowheresville whom Perry wanted to foist on her as her partner. She had many reasons to be angry, and she used her anger to dismiss and despise Clark. But here, when Lois has not yet been let down by other men than her father, and Clark is not a rival who might possibly make her look less impressive as a reporter, Lois falls in love with him almost right away, as if she was his soulmate. Which she is.

Such a lovely story.

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
This was a wonderful waffy part! Looking forward to the next one!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved it! I especially loved how Lois handled the jocks and Lana.

Another fabulous piece of work. Keep it coming!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard