Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Owww it's so sad but sweet whinging mecry

I'm glad they are going to get married

Meni cool

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Columnist
Columnist
Ultrawoman to keep Lois safe... What a fantastic idea! And married! I always thought they should have done it before he left... Great stuff. Looking forward to more.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
whinging whinging whinging

Well, there was a ton of angst to be going on with in this one, Rac. But it was also beautiful and poignant and just plain waffy. Wonderful!

And, as others have noted - Ultrawoman! How clever! And definitely a twist that I'm going to be eager to see developed.

I'd also completely forgotten about Clark being absent and there needing to be an explanation from Lois on that - surprising considering it was one of the things I was most disappointed about being denied from the show. So I'll be keen to see what happens there, too.

I hope you give them a few quiet moments while they elope, to make up for Clark's leaving.

Can't wait to see where we go from here. More, please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Angsty, yes, I guess you could say there was a touch of angst in this part.

The idea of bringing back Ultrawoman was interesting. It should help keep Lois from getting lonely since she'll now have all those movie stars... and (gasp!) Jimmy after her affections.

I'm not so sure about the idea of them running off and eloping. Won't that make Clark a bigamist? wink

Tank (who *is* looking forward to Lois' explanations as to why her 'husband' has run off on her)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Lets bring does bad guys to earth.

MAF drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cool, Cool, Cool!

We bring back Ultrawoman. With the lightning transfer? It'll work, won't it?"
LOVE where this is going and now Clark won't have to worry about her safety.

This is getting so good..MORE!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Just caught up on the last two posts, Rac. smile

Ultrawoman was a great twist that really came out of nowhere, but I couldn't help wondering: if Lois now has superpowers, surely she could also survive on NK and go along with Clark? Oh, wait, red sun. Never mind. Or maybe it would work; after all, she's still Terran, not Kryptonians, so the red sun shouldn't... um...

Never mind. goofy

I really liked the emphasis on Clark feeling he has to carry on his parents' work. I've always imagined that part of Clark's determination to save others is knowing his own background: one planet was destroyed, and Clark is not going to let his adopted planet go the way of Krypton if he can help it. So here is yet another planet on the verge of destruction. How could Clark possibly say no. I mean, I want him to, but... laugh

Yay, they're eloping! Quick jaunt to Las Vegas. Or maybe to California, where it's still early evening. Or maybe my side of the world. Or even Oz. goofy There has to be a Justice of the Peace *somewhere*... smile

Let's have MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Kerth
Kerth
Interesting twist, Rac!! clap

The Return of Ultarwoman wink

More smile

Jose

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rac

WOW! Another excellent part! smile1
How will Lois explain her missing husband? eek

I'm completely hooked and can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Rac,
wonderful sad waffy
ditto others
more soon please
even if I am behind
merry

R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Thanks for your comments, everyone. I'm glad to see that you liked the return of Ultrawoman; it just seemed like a sensible thing for them to do, all things considered. More angst is on the way, but I admit, this part and the one that follows were fairly easy, given that there are large sections from the show in them and frankly, that was some of the best writing the LnC team ever put together. I couldn't improve on them, so I just incorporated them, making my job much simpler. Thanks again for sticking with the story and for your feedback.

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard