Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Marking my spot. I shall give you fdk tomorrow. smile And WOOHOO Sara story. <G>

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Welcome back, Sara!!!! It's just great to have you back!

And this is a delightful story. Wonderful.

The woman was staring at him. Staring as if...

He didn't have any clothes on.

And he didn't.

Have any clothes on.
This is priceless!!! Oh, so sweet and funny! (Of course, we have to feel a little sorry for the poor man who doesn't know who he is, and is naked before a woman to boot....)

The way she kept looking at him... like she was trying not to look. And her heart would race ever so faster every time she snuck a peek. She obviously knew him, and... liked him?
Aaawww....

Well, that would be a good thing; he wasn't immune to her, either. Of course, she was fully clothed while he wasn't, but he couldn't deny the way his heart rate had increased and his breathing had become just a touch quicker. And it wasn't from the hike up five flights of stairs.
Aaaawwwwwww!!!!!

"I've been here before, right?"

She ducked her head a bit and stepped around him awkwardly to shut the door. Was she blushing?

"Yeah, of course, Superman. You know that..."
Awww, the darling awkwardness....

He shook his head slightly. "Okay, why do you keep calling me Superman? Is it some sort of... private joke or something? A nickname? Please tell me I don't call myself that."

Her brow creased and she cocked her head. "That's... your name, Superman. Don't you..." She trailed off, and then her eyes widened. "You don't remember, do you? Anything."

"I... no, I guess I don't. But..." He tried to keep the slight whimper from invading his voice. "Superman?"
Oh, poor, poor - man who doesn't know who he is yet.... That slight whimper in his voice just got to me.

She needed to stop staring. She really needed to stop staring. This was Superman. In need of help. And she was taking advantage of the fact that he was more than half...

"Let me see if I can find you some clothes or something, Supe-" He started to wince. "I'll see what I can scrounge up."
Aww, you gotta love Lois here, too....

She rushed off to her bedroom, resisting the urge to shut the door behind her and freak out.
Aaawww!!!

He'd landed outside her apartment. Her breath caught. *Her* apartment. That... had to mean something, didn't it? Sure, he'd made a huge crater next to her dumpster and didn't have a clue who he was, but he'd *been* heading her direction before he conked his head.

And that had to mean something.

He trusted her. He'd obviously been in some sort of distress, and he'd trusted her to help him. He just hadn't realized how much help he would need.
Aaww, I just totally love this!!!

And it wasn't like she had any men's clothing around. Not even Clark's, though Superman was far broader in the shoulders, anyway. Taller, too.
That's what you think, Lois. razz

Though maybe he liked the bright and flashy colors. A brief image of Superman in neon pink bike shorts and a equally loud top flashed through her mind. She stifled a giggle.
rotflol

Did you... uh..." Eyes on his face, Lane.
Adorable!

"Maybe you want to shower while I'm gone. There are clean towels in there, and hopefully I'll be back by the time you're done... otherwise you'll be sitting in a towel, which I just told you was... It shouldn't take me too long."
Maybe she'll recognize him when he's wearing only a towel?

"All right. I think I can manage that." He ran a hand through his hair and let out a deep breath. "Thank you for... all of this, Ms...?"

Oh. Right. He didn't... know her. No reason for that to bother her. Really. He didn't even know his own name.

"Lane. Lois Lane. But you call me Lois."
Bond. James Bond. But you can call me... naaahh.

He smiled that familiar smile of his. "Thank you, Lois. And... be sure to pass along my gratitude to your friend Clark."

She couldn't help but smile back. "He's your friend, too, but I'll let him know."
She couldn't help but smile back - aww, it's adorable!

Either Clark wasn't home, or he slept like a rock. His neighbors didn't; that was for sure. She scowled. More than one had stuck their head out the door and yelled for her to shut up. Didn't they realize what was at stake here? The world needed their superhero. And he needed clothes.
rotflol

She made her way past the couch and picked up the picture he kept on his end table. Him and her line dancing at the Smallville Corn Festival. Something Martha had snapped when they hadn't been paying attention. She looked so happy, carefree.

"Where are you, Clark?" She ran her hand down the glass over his image.
So sweet... and so full of longing, and perhaps regrets....

Clark had a... a... She stepped around to look at the opposite side.

A secret compartment...

And half a dozen of Superman's suits.
Ahhhh!!! Evil cliffhanger!!!

How will Lois react? Will she be angry? C'mon, Lois, right now the man who might have provoked your anger is a helpless amnesiac after having saved the world from Nightfall, and he is in your apartment, probably wearing only a towel....

Please hurry back with more, Sara!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow Sara... Loved Lois' babbling and Superman's wincing over his *name* smile1 cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Loved it! Can't wait for the next parts. I especially loved his wincing and cringing at the name "Superman". Not many men would want to have to live up to that when they were standing naked in a "stranger's" apartment! Poor Clark.

And I didn't expect her to find the suits! It was a great place to end it; I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next. In the meantime, thanks for entertaining me while I drank my morning coffee smile

Kerth
Kerth
Yay! hyper

Kraftie story wink

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, *fun* Sara! I liked all the stuff that Ann did, so go back and read her comments again laugh So... is she going to figure it out immediately, or wait til she sees Superman in Clark's clothes? Either way, it oughtta be fun to watch...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Oh that was fun!! I loved it!

Now, I wonder if Lois will understand that Clark is Superman or if she'd come up with another explanation... well, even if she figures him out, I'm not sure she could be angry against him right now. Not when he has amnesia after having saved the world and that he is pratically naked in her appartment.

I'm really looking forward to next part. smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, this is going to be good! dance

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Didn't they realize what was at stake here? The world needed their superhero. And he needed clothes.
Oh, that was a good laugh, Sara, thank you! (/me wipes away tears.)

There must be a room or something behind the wine rack! Clark Kent had been hiding something from her. From everyone. She rushed over to the wooden structure and started feeling along the walls. There had to be some sort of catch or hinge that opened it.
I love this. Lois breaks in to get clothes for Superman, who is sitting in her apartment *naked*, and she gets distracted by something she feels the need to investigate. That is so ... Lois!

Ok, so we have two options here. Lois will either realize that Clark is Superman, especially in light of Clark's absence, or she will assume that Clark is holding suits for Superman. I hope it will be the first but since we have three more chapters to go it will probably be the second. wink

Great start, Sara. I love it already. Post again soon!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great! can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I adore Nighfall stories so of course I'm loving every second of this one. smile Interesting take that she might find out right away that he is Clark. Haha, poor Lois she won't even be able to get really mad at him for a few days till he gets his memories back. laugh I can't wait for more!

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooooh! Sara's writing again! Absolutely marvelous. laugh And what a story...

Poor Clark. Complete amnesia, thus not knowing about any of his two persona's. So there he is, all naked and Lois is telling him he's called Superman. Poor thing! Here, lemme give you a hug!

Lois is just... great. She's doing her best to help him and not take advantage. I mean, there *is* a naked man in her apartment after all.

I also couldn't help but notice you haven't lost touch with your evil tendencies. That cliffhanger! More now? wink

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yay! I love this story, And I can't wait til you get the next part up. Wonderful fresh idea. Good job, Sara!

And oooo *drools* naked clark...well semi. <g>

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Yay!! Thanks for all the wonderful feedback, guys! I'd forgotten how great (and addicting goofy ) it feels! laugh

Ann - Thanks for the welcome back, and thank you for pointing out some of my favorite lines! Especially the bit about Lois realizing that Clark had aimed himself towards *her* apartment on his way back. smile

Ankit - Glad you loved the babbling! I had so much fun with Lois babble throughout this story. goofy As for Clark wincing at her calling him Superman, I can't remember if Paul or I came up with that, but I think it was Paul. laugh

Caroline - That little discovery lent itself well to a cliffhanger, didn't it? goofy And thanks for pointing out the Loisness of her investigating. I'll pretend I'd had that in mind. *g* (Really, though, I think Lois has credit for that one; she was writing herself at that point, I think. wink )

Jojo - I adore Nightfall stories, too! First one I've tried my hand at writing, though, but I'm having a blast with it. If you haven't read David's An Affair to Remember yet, you must! It's one of the best Nightfall stories out there!

Sas - Evil? Moi? I think you have me confused with someone else (like yourself wink ). sloppy

Look for part 2 in the next few minutes! wink

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, that's so worth the bid I made clap

"Where am I?" He groaned, bringing a hand to his head. Whatever had just happened had *hurt*, and now he felt dizzy and disoriented.
Hit by a tini-tiny piece of rock?

And a woman.
hyper

The woman was staring at him. Staring as if...

He didn't have any clothes on.
Sex fiend!

She was stammering something now, something barely discernable through the loud pounding in his head.
Police! Police!

But I felt it--you--when it--you landed. The ground shook a little, and I... do you want my jacket?"
She knows he’s Superman. And she’s not running screaming. And he’s naked. But she’s not all over this. Thus, can’t be Cat. So…Lois?

And there was a crazy woman babbling at him.
Yeah, he’s sitting in a grace (i.e. a hole a six feet deep) and is naked, but *she* is the crazy one.

"... you okay, Superman?"
Well…not a big surprise by now, but still, twist! We are going to have a naked Superman in the same apartment as Lois Lane!

Superman? He just stared blankly. Who on Earth was Superman? And what kind of egotistical...
What? It just describes his prowess with the ladies.

Then you can tell me what happened,
/check/

and if you're hungry, I can fix you something to...
Not a good idea.

... I can call for takeout..."
Yep. So Lois. As if the nosiness and the babble weren’t enough of an indicator.

Where home was.
With her.

Where his clothes were...
Won’t need them at her place.

One, two, three, four... five locks?
See? laugh

Five locks, and she was bringing a strange man into her apartment in the middle of the night?
No, she’s taking her beau home.

The way she kept looking at him... like she was trying not to look.
So, she managed to not drool all the way home?

And her heart would race ever so faster every time she snuck a peek.
And he thinks hearing her heart is normal?
SUPERMAN: Why wouldn’t it be? huh

She obviously knew him, and... liked him?
Well…parts of him.
CAT: You go, girl!

. Of course, she was fully clothed while he wasn't,
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

. Like what his name was, for one. Where he lived...
Lord Kal-El. Planet Krypton.

A glance around his new surroundings told him it wasn't here. Not with those couches.
clap

He shook his head slightly. "Okay, why do you keep calling me Superman? Is it some sort of... private joke or something? A nickname?
Maybe due to the size of the stuff they’re growing on Kansas farms?

"You don't remember, do you? Anything."
Oops? Also, is she now going to pull a Cat on him?

"I... no, I guess I don't. But..." He tried to keep the slight whimper from invading his voice. "Superman?"
[Linked Image]

"S-sorry. I don't know what else to call you."
Big Boy? Hunk of Steel? Lover Boy?

This was Superman. In need of help.
CAT: I know just how to help him!

And she was taking advantage of the fact that he was more than half...
LOIS: …nine. I mean naked. Naked. Yes.

"Let me see if I can find you some clothes or something, Supe--" He started to wince. "I'll see what I can scrounge up."
Well…I think Wendy once had Lois dress Superman in a dress when she found him naked during one of those dreadful Nightfalls.

She rushed off to her bedroom, resisting the urge to shut the door behind her and freak out.

Superman was standing in her living room. Naked.
Jackpot?

And he didn't have a clue who he was.
So…bummer?

Right now she had to deal with the amnesiac Superman who'd crashed back to Earth in her alleyway.
Oh…that’s how she found him. I did wonder. You know, him crashing through her roof and smashing into her bed while she’s in the bathroom would also be funny evil

but he'd *been* heading her direction before he conked his head.

And that had to mean something.
Either that or he just evaded some doves and lost control.

Well, nothing of hers would fit. That was for sure.
Maybe Clark’s old stuff he left here for some obscure reason?

Not even Clark's, though Superman was far broader in the shoulders, anyway. Taller, too.
Right…

And just what did he wear when he wasn't in the suit? Or... maybe he was always in the suit...
Or, he walks around naked when he’s home alone with his wife and concubines…

A brief image of Superman in neon pink bike shorts and an equally loud top flashed through her mind. She stifled a giggle.
clap

it looked like she was going to have to see what Clark's closet had to offer.
Oh boy.

Where the heck was he at two o'clock in the morning?
Out gallivanting with Cat?

. This was important, and it would be his fault anyway for not being home.
clap

Not that it'll fit right, but it'll be better than just a towel or something.
Ooooh! Yes…Maybe he should take a shower and then wrap a towel around his wai…Lois? Lois? Hello? /waves hand/ Lois?

and hopefully I'll be back by the time you're done...
Otherwise she’d join him?

otherwise you'll be sitting in a towel, which I just told you was...
laugh

Once the lock was open, she hurried inside and shut the door behind her before any of Clark's neighbors decided to complain about her breaking and entering too.
Neighbor 1: What’s she doing?
Neighbor 2: Don’t worry. That’s just the squeeze of the dude living in 4B.
Neighbor 1: Yeah, but she’s breaking in!
Neighbor 2: Maybe he broke up with her and she’s trying to get some stuff back?

Over to her right, there was a sliver of light peeking out from under his wine rack.
Oops?

A secret compartment...

And half a dozen of Superman's suits.
Double Oops?
LOIS: So, my partner is doing Superman’s laundry and he didn’t think that relevant information? mad

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Thanks for the feedback! sloppy

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard