Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

She turned to the boy’s father. “You can follow me to the clinic,” she said, pulling out her cell phone. “Andy, you and Bill run over to Judge Baxter’s to get a search warrant for the Myerson’s. Then get over here and bring the search kit with you.”

“What’s the probable cause?”

“I have reason to believe the two boys are involved in the Kent boy being missing.”

“We’ll be right there,” Andy promised.

“You don’t have the right to do this,” Myerson shouted. “You’ve got no cause! You’re just like the rest of them around here! Blind and stupid!”
eek Can CJ be in the Myerson's house?

“You don’t have the right to do this,” Myerson shouted. “You’ve got no cause! You’re just like the rest of them around here! Blind and stupid!”

“Mister Myerson, I advise you to keep a civil tongue in your mouth,” Rachel warned. “I’ve got a scared little boy somewhere out there in the cold and dark. At least I hope to God he’s scared. Cause if he’s not, if he’s dead, Jacob here could be looking at murder one as an adult.”
Why are your torturing me? hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Where are you? confused

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
This week. I've been sick and just got my head back on.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard