Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Lois noticed Clark’s discomfort and the seed of an idea began to grow. She shifted her body so that she was straddling him and took his hand to place it on her chest. “Here, let me help. Can you hear my heart now?”

The blood rushed to Clark’s head as Lois smiled in that knowing way that made him wonder what she was up to. He was sure that his face was flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. His hand curved reflexively and he could feel the beating of her heart. . The softness of her breast beneath his hand made him ache for something more, but not like this. Not now.

He glanced over Lois’ shoulder to see that Jordan and Suzette were oblivious to their presence. They were kissing. “Lois. I don’t think this is the best idea . . .”

Lois leaned toward him. She rocked against him in the process, sending sensations through him, so that he could no longer remember exactly what was so wrong about their current predicament. Her clean feminine scent filled his senses and he couldn’t suppress the gasp when her tongue touched the crest of his ear. She began to nibble down his neck, moving her body in a way that was a supreme torture for Clark.

“Lois.” He hissed, dragging her closer to him and moving her so that he could claim her mouth with his own. He could hear it plainly now, the thundering of their hearts. They beat in unison and he marveled that they were in perfect synchronicity.

Lois no longer had any notion of what her plan had been. Once his lips were on hers, his tongue gliding against her own, her brain simply shut down. The sensation of his body pressed against hers and the undulating motion caused by the movement of the van left her mesmerized. Without even thinking about, she began toying with the buttons on his shirt.

The van shifted suddenly and Clark banged his head hard enough against the metal for the sound to startle them out of their passion. Lois raised her head, meeting Clark’s gaze. His pupils were dialed, his eyes appearing almost black. They could both see the moment that sanity returned in the other.
(We need an emoticon for 'sizzle') That's quite the 'pep-talk' there, Lois!

Luthor led them to a room with a glorious view of the sea. The house was situated on a cliff top so that it seemed to perch somewhere in the sky itself.
Lex does seem to have this thing about heights...

Wickedly cool idea of about the memory eraser...

But...

Luthor led them to a room with a glorious view of the sea. The house was situated on a cliff top so that it seemed to perch somewhere in the sky itself.
wallbash no!!!! Lois won't remember that Clark is Superman... and her motivation... thud

James frown

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
his heart in his eyes as he watched her assess him
I really like this line.

He could hear it plainly now, the thundering of their hearts. They beat in unison and he marveled that they were in perfect synchronicity.
A) great wording and B) my heart's beating faster just reading this!

No, no, no! Don't let Lois have forgotten! Make it all better, please! grovel

Good chapter, Rhea! I never can get over how great your imagination is.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Forget????

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOooOoO!!!! whinging

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
his inability to lie was a part of his charm.
Aww....

Lois looked at him, his heart in his eyes as he watched her assess him, and she only saw the person that she was falling in love with. Clark Kent. He had never intentionally lied to her; she just had failed to see the truth.
Aww... Good, I hope Lois doesn’t get mad at him.

Wow, that was a hot little scene in the van.

Clark’s expression cleared. “You just did that so that it would speed things along?” He asked.

“I’ll take any excuse I can get,” she quipped.

“I think it might have worked.”
Unique way to get Clark’s powers back on track.

Siberia. Arctic. The swing of her hair. Tundra. Kryptonite. Those eyes. Icebergs. The feel of her beneath his hands. Rocky Road Ice cream.
Cute.

Lois looked confused and said, “Clark what are we doing here?” She gestured to Suzette and Jordan seated on the far side of the room and continued, “Who are they? How did we get here?”
Ah, NO. You made Lois forget. No, no, no, no, no, no, no... I don’t like it. So does that mean Jordan is back to thinking he is really Superman?

“I did. That’s right. I did,” Lois agreed slowly. Clark was unnerved by Lois’ attitude.
Arggghhh... Me, too.

I’ve got to tell you Rhea, that you better make this good because I’m feeling razz

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
So does that mean Jordan is back to thinking he is really Superman?
oh god, I didn't even think about that!

R
Blogger
Blogger
R

No, no, no! Don't let Lois have forgotten! Make it all better, please!

First off, I'd like to say that I'm bad, but not outright evil. wink

We need an emoticon for 'sizzle') That's quite the 'pep-talk' there, Lois!

I laughed when I read this remark. Lisa had to tone down that scene cause I let it go just a bit too far.

Ah, NO. You made Lois forget. No, no, no, no, no, no, no... I don’t like it. So does that mean Jordan is back to thinking he is really Superman?

Uh. . . I think you just discovered something I hadn't thought of. (I didn't just admit that to you guys did I?) I was kind of thinking that Luthor was trying to do a clean up without all the mess of body disposal. What's better than just wiping someone's memory?

Thanks everyone for all the great feedback. Now I have some other things to consider when writing the next part. . . .

Rhea

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Lisa had to tone down that scene cause I let it go just a bit too far.
Yep, I got to read the original! (nah nah nah nah) goofy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lisa had to tone down that scene cause I let it go just a bit too far.
Yep, I got to read the original! (nah nah nah nah)
You can always give us a mini part on the 'other' side.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Well, now that we had the Tank ending, where's the real part? You know, the one where Lois didn't forget.

Elisabeth
who called James up while he was reading that inspirational scene and then wondered what exactly he and his all-male crew were working on

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I am sure Rhea is working on something brilliant. She's just torturing us! wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Where are you?!

R
Blogger
Blogger
R
Sorry about the delay. I've had a lot of things going on lately that have prevented me from working on this, and to be honest I have a bit of writer's block. I might just post the next bit. I was hoping to be able to finish the story with the next post. I'll try to post something soon.

Rhea

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard