Next Thread
Print Thread
#37161 01/10/07 05:31 AM
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Hard to believe that no one else has given feedback on this yet.

Marcus, I'm glad you're continuing this story. This view of Cat Grant is certainly different, and I think it fits well with her secret identity as an Immortal. Cool, too, that she hides swords in odd places around the city. I seem to remember Cassandra doing the same thing in "Highlander."

Is she going to use her mystic voice to distract this cocky kid before she takes his head? And will we get to see Duncan MacLeod, a hero who might give Clark Kent a run for his money in the looks department? (At least, that's what I've heard.)

"There can be only one!" Long time since I've heard that line, and I didn't realize how much I've missed it. Keep it coming, okay? This is an interesting crossover, and the fact that Tracy Scoggins appeared in both shows ties it together.

You wouldn't be working on a LC/Babylon 5 crossover, would you?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#37162 01/10/07 12:28 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I've a feeling that there's already some fic along those lines somewhere - This one anyway. There's probably more on ff.net etc. I was never a huge B5 fan, so I'm probably not the best person to write it.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#37163 01/10/07 03:05 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Marcus, this sounds like a wonderful fic. I'm also a big Highlander and Batman fan, but I'm going to have to put it on my list to read later.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#37164 01/10/07 05:12 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It's fantastic to see you posting more of this story, Marcus! I love the pacing of it, and this?
"I'm David Grady, out of Pittsburgh."

"Cassandra," said Cat, pushing a thin metal rod into a hole in the pipe, "out of Troy." There was a soft click.

"New Troy?" asked Grady. "Guess you haven't travelled far." He laughed at his own joke. Metropolis was the New Troy state capitol.

"No, the original." Suddenly there was a sword in her hand, and she smiled as she added "There can be only one."
Sheer genius! Talk about a cliffhanger — I hope to see the next chapter posted soon!

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
#37165 01/19/07 05:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story Marcus! Keep it going!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard