Print Thread
#36790 01/03/07 08:37 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Please review . . .pretty please? blush

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Kerth
Kerth
This was a great idea and a worthy sequel to "She's" and "Time doesn't heal". It was a wonderful, though mostly sad, arc I can only recommend.

I totally loved the new 'hottest team on the planet' bit. Although I must admit that this still doesn't make Lois and Clark come back to life. The new 'Clark' may be a clone, but he's still another being. And so is the all-kryptonian 'Lois'. I'm also relieved that you made sure that there won't be any interventions from New Krypton any more.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The new 'Clark' may be a clone, but he's still another being. And so is the all-kryptonian 'Lois'.
I figure in a universe where the transmigration of souls is a given - they could well be Lois and Clark. I was hoping the little byplay at the end would be enough of a clue, that they were interacting like Lois & Clark.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Kerth
Kerth
Well, I realized that they do. And I do like that you gave them another chance. But still... huh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Beautiful, moving and emotional!

Well Done!! hail hail

Thank you for posting a beautiful story.

You've brought HG Wells's words of a "Clark and Lois" in what ever form in every generation" to life.

Looking foward to reading more from you.

Regards,

Stuart

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
“Do you think he’s Clark and Zara’s son?” Jimmy asked.

Perry peered at the infant, who looked back with large brown almond shaped eyes under a cap of soft black hair. “There is definitely a resemblance to Clark, so I’d guess yes.”
Ching was actually able to create a baby with cells from Clark's body?? Eerie.

Before the two men left the Costmart parking lot, both babies were dressed, fed, and safely ensconced in their seats for the trip to Metropolis.
I am suprised these guys handled this so calmly and efficiently! smile

“As I’m sure you have surmised, the male child is the clone of Kal-El born of Zara.
Ah, a clone! That makes more sense.

The hottest team on the Planet: Lois Joanne Lane Olsen and Clark Joseph Kent, last survivors of Krypton.
Oh, wow. What a fabulous ending.

Great story, thanks for sharing!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Merriwether
Merriwether
I understand what Olympe is saying, that it's not quite the same if it is not THE Lois and Clark, but this is a very intersting idea and I like where you are goin with it.

Youd do realize that you may be begged for sequel(s), starting with me. Please continue this story. "Pretty please"

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful clap

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
To me, there is only one Lois. And if she is dead, she can't be replaced by someone from Krypton. But that is what I think, and as you could see, others feel differently.

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard