OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
What did Lucy said to Lois? [Hyper]
I'll tell you - all of you - in the next part!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
L
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
L
ahhh...i love the humor in this fic hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another fabulous chapter! I am still wondering what Lucy dared lois to do. huh

Hurry back!

Oh, and you mentioned that Lucy and Superman went to Rome for Italian but Lucy and Jimmy left bamboo containers on the table from...Peking?

Still great, though! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A new part already? Olympe, you are spoiling us!!

To his shock, he didn't blow out the flames as he usually did. Instead, he caused an enormous explosion - which then put out the fire.
Results of having had so much alcohol? hehehe!

"If I remember correctly, I promised Lois a glimpse - not the full panorama view. Not even for 'just a minute'. She has already had more than that, I'd wager."
razz Mellie, you can do better than that, can't you?! hehehe! wink

Looking forward to the next part of this. I really want to know what the dare was!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, since the last part is still fresh in your minds, I'll just start. But not before thanking Nancy for her help. There's a little new goody just for you! Enjoy!
Hehe… Can’t wait to see what.

"Well, yeah, but it would still have stopped her babbling," Jimmy replied with mock bravado, causing everyone to erupt with laughter.
Boy, I’d like to see him try…

"I'd like to see you in that!" Lois blurted out. Everyone in the room gaped at her. "I didn't actually say that aloud, did I?"
Oh, yeah, Lois, you said it out loud.

To his shock, he didn't blow out the flames as he usually did. Instead, he caused an enormous explosion - which then put out the fire.

Clark returned to the firemen. The chief looked at him curiously. "Since when do you possess dynamite-breath? Never mind, at least the explosion used up all the oxygen and thus put out the fire. Thanks for your help."
[Linked Image] (Well, okay, it’s the closest thing I could find to dynamite…)

Clark immediately took off again, wondering if he'd had one drink too many. The alcohol might have been the cause of the explosion, after all. He exhaled into his hand and quickly inhaled again through his nose, probing his breath. He couldn't smell anything wrong. But he sure felt lightheaded.
[Linked Image]

There, he spun out of his suit and put on his thong.
And I’d like to know exactly where the ‘S’ is.

Jimmy remarked, "Well, are you two Mr. and Mrs. Superman now?" Lucy had a hard time trying not to laugh.
Love it!! [Linked Image]

Lois glared at Jimmy. "I'm no more Mrs. Superman than... than Clark is Superman," she replied acerbically, which made Lucy end up with hiccups because she was trying too hard to refrain from laughing.
rotflol

"When you were kissing Lois, you were positively floating. Does that happen often, or was it a once-in-a-lifetime slip?"
Yeah, it makes me float just thinking about it. Or at least it makes me think I’m floating.

Lucy shook her head in wonder at Clark's last statement. Looking up at him, she answered, "I wouldn't miss it for the world! I'd have to be nuts to miss my chance to fly with *Superman*! But would you mind flying over Pisa? I'd love to have a look at the Leaning Tower."
Hehehe… Thanks.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks for giving me some feedback! Here some answers:

lcfan86:
Will the next part happen to be posted tonight?? razz Mellie, you can do better than that, can't you?! hehehe! wink
Oh, I thought of including a toe-curling experience in the next part. Sorry it has to be gfic, though...

Classicalla:
Boy, I’d like to see him try…
Better not. You do want him to be able to *enjoy* Lucy's company, don't you? wink

(Well, okay, it’s the closest thing I could find to dynamite…)
Sweet! Where do you get all those goodies from?

And I’d like to know exactly where the ‘S’ is.
*Not* on the backside - it's a thong, after all...

Love it!!
Well, this is what I added for you. After that comment on their matching underwear...

Hehehe… Thanks.
Well, that one, too. I should have been more thorough, though. blush

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oops. [Embarrassed] I changed it from Chinese to Italian for some reason. I guess I forgot some pieces...
blush

(Well, okay, it’s the closest thing I could find to dynamite…)
Sweet! Where do you get all those goodies from?
Cosgan.de It's a great site and the icons are very easy to post - You don't have to download a thing.

*Not* on the backside - it's a thong, after all..
Yes, I know... I was being silly! laugh

Well, this is what I added for you. After that comment on their matching underwear...
Yep... Thanks!

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Just caught up on this. Fun story!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Sorry I'm so inordinately late giving feedback, Mellie. This chapter was so much fun! razz

Blushing at Clark's remark, Lois moved to Clark's side. He quickly wrapped his towel around both of them, covering both their legs and most of their torsos. Then he put an arm around her and pulled her closer. She emitted a gasp of surprise, but didn't protest. He inhaled the scent of her shampoo, then bent down to her ear and whispered, "Does that mean that you want me to give it a try? Just to prove I know how to do it?"

"In your dreams, Kent, in your dreams," she answered for everyone to hear, snuggling closer to him at the same time. Clark smiled, knowing perfectly well not to trust Lois' rash words, but her bodily reaction instead.
Adorable... *sigh*

Just then, they heard Lois cry of outrage.

"You can't mean that!"
Oh yes she can, Lois. Let me guess. Your sister dared you to tell Clark you love him, didn't she?

"Trust me on it, you'll feel much better When All Is Said And *Done*," Lucy said to calm her sister down.
When All Is Said And *Done*? I like the *Done* bit. Will your story show us how they *do* it? goofy

Clark broke into a sweat. In an attempt to cover his discomfort, he asked, "May I get dressed before we get going?"

At first, Lucy giggled helplessly. Picturing Clark flying around in his Superman thong did this to her. When she was able to speak again, she told him, "Suit yourself!" all the while enjoying the ambidexterity of that statement.
"Suit yourself!" As in, put on your (Superman) suit! clap

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Well, better late than never! Thank you, Ann.

Thanks for teaching me a new word! No, I didn't look it up. I sincerely doubt that my morally upstanding English-Swedish dictionary would include such a word. (Okay, I looked up "thong" after I started writing this just to test my dictionary - dictionary truth or dare, you know? - and said dictionary tells me that a thong is a leather strap.) But if it is something a person can wear... something a man can wear... and it's hugely embarrassing... I get it, I get it!!! drool

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Oh yes she can, Lois. Let me guess. Your sister dared you to tell Clark you love him, didn't she?
No, she didn't.

When All Is Said And *Done*? I like the *Done* bit. Will your story show us how they *do* it? [Goofy]
Don't know for sure, but I guess I'll try. My muse lacks a little in being cooperative here.

(I would have said "ambivalence" instead of "ambidexterity" here, but it's not as if I'm the native English speaker.)
Well, what do you think I am? The very native German. And, yes, you caught me, but don't tell the others. blush (The word I wanted to use was ambiguity, peep It was part of a dialogue (or monologue?) with Nancy.

Love the way you write her drunken speech.
You do? I was absolutely not sure about that. I never even wrote someoen's drunken speech in German, much less in English.

A wavy line! So funny! But poor Lois.
In all confidence: I've looked that one up quite recently, and just had to use it somehow.

Okay, Mellie, I have a dare for you. Get Clark and Lois in bed together and take off Clark's clothes! (And, of course, Lois's clothes too! wink )
All their clothes? Argh! Not you too!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for teaching me a new word! No, I didn't look it up. I sincerely doubt that my morally upstanding English-Swedish dictionary would include such a word. (Okay, I looked up "thong" after I started writing this just to test my dictionary - dictionary truth or dare, you know? - and said dictionary tells me that a thong is a leather strap.) But if it is something a person can wear... something a man can wear... and it's hugely embarrassing... I get it, I get it!!
rotflol

Oh yes she can, Lois. Let me guess. Your sister dared you to tell Clark you love him, didn't she?
Hehehehehehehe…… (Says the beta reader) See Mellie's answer...

"Suit yourself!" As in, put on your (Superman) suit! (I would have said "ambivalence" instead of "ambidexterity" here, but it's not as if I'm the native English speaker.)
I knew what Mellie meant, and I liked it! Therefore, I didn't suggest any change. Ambidexterity also works.

Well, I had to look this word up in order to use it. And, of course, I spelled it incorrectly. (Ask Nancy. Or better, don't! ) You know, there are some very good English-German dictionaries online...
Well, I don’t remember this, Mellie. I’m gonna have to go back and look…

I'm no good with pictures. But I wish there was one. So does Nancy.
No pictures?
Okay, how about this…. (I found one replete with mini cape)

[img] [img]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/363/supermanthongjpegtb6.th.jpg[/img] [/IMG]

Kerth
Kerth
Mini cape, indeed! rotflol I don't think that Ann was talking about a picture of the thong, though. I certainly would have preferred one of Clark in it - or even without it, truth to be told.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just what Clark needed to cover his backside...

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Mini cape, indeed! thumbsup thumbsup

However, it would have been fun to see him wear Nancy's suit, too - I mean, the suit in the picture - because you'd sure get to admire his resplendent backside... rotflol

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Suit? All I see is a thong with a cape. (And the Superman symbol not on the backside.)

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Whooops!!!! blush Well, I figured out what a thong was, but I didn't recognize it when I saw it!!! blush

Okay, that mini cape won't be hiding Superman's backside, but it will be hiding some other thing... things... (and I'm sure we're treading dangerously close to what is permitted to write on this side of the boards...) blush

Thanks for the picture, Nancy!!! blush

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just took another look at ebay where I got the pic and this is swim suit!! rotflol

Kerth
Kerth
Well, I couldn't have told from the front it put up. And considering there is a cape, I thought it was there to actually hide something. huh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No, I think it was just there to be 'cute'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard