Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Now, she didn’t know whether to be angry at his deception or sympathetic at his confusion. The only way to get past either of these obstacles was to bring Clark Kent to Superman. Only by confronting the actual man in blue would Clark have to face the truth.
Oh poor Lois thinking her partner is crazy! Poor Clark, trying to get her to believe him.

Although it would be interesting if Lois were to put the two different men claiming to be superman to the test... like say, certain conversations.

Is this pre- or post-Barbarians/House of Luthor?

If it is post and *Clark* is the one who can quote Superman's rude bathrobe comment. . .

"I don't know Mom; it's a bomb stain." -Clark Kent
R
Blogger
Blogger
R
I have a terrible time placing these things in direct continuity. I actually have a hard time giving you an answer about whether this is a pre or post Barbarians/House of Luthor timeline. I like to think that it is after that, but I have such a hard time with the I love you oh, I was just saying that to keep you from marrying Luthor scene. I guess sometimes I like to have my own universe where that particular debacle didn't happen.

I'm allowed to do that. These are all sort of else world stories anyway right? wink

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. It means a lot!

Rhea

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wonderful, Rhea! Poor Clark. You made me feel his confusion.

Come back soon!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Oh no! Rhea you're just kidding that we're only gonna get one more part before New Year's, yes of course you are...I think you're a bit confused, otherwise wink

Anyway another great part! I am simply besotten by (or is it "with?") the mystery element of this story. I'm dying to know what's really going on. Also, excellent characterizations of our two heroes.

Anytime you can post some more would be wonderful. The best Christmas present would be some more of this story! :p

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Still loving the story--although I did have to go back to part three to remember where I was. I didn't remember the head injury part, although--duh--it was important.

I love stories where Lois doesn't believe a revelation. Poor Clark. It took so much guts to get there, and now where does he go from here?

Keep posting at whatever pace. This is worth the wait.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love stories where Lois thinks Clark is delusional when he admits he is Superman.

I wrote one myself. The Best Reporter in the World

It just adds insult to injury when she finally does believe him!

Can't wait for the next post.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
“I know you wanted to understand the reason for all my disappearances. It’s because I had to go help as Superman. I was given these powers and abilities and I couldn’t just pretend that I didn’t know there were people out there that I could help.”
You know, I can just see Clark sitting there saying this and looking so earnest, like a little boy, and Lois looking back at him like, "Sure, sweetie, let's get you some meds now."

“You’re trying to tell me that Superman carries around kryptonite so that you, Clark Kent, don’t help out with burning buildings?”
A seriously great, funny line.

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard