Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
He straightened up and Henderson saw him look at Lois, For a moment he felt a pang of regret for his friend. Clark wanted children and, given his extra-Terrestrial origin, it was highly unlikely that he and his wife would ever be able to have any.
Do they have a surprise soon, since both are Super wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Kerth
Kerth
Nice ending - one thing though, while you've explained that it was the power guy and why he was a suspecct in the feedback to the last chapter, it isn't mentioned in this chapter unless I'm missing something.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'll add it for the Archive version. The answer is, power company employees don't work on Saturday except in emergencies.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well that ties things up rather neatly... I do wonder what difference it might make to Norma to know who the Black Knight is. And you've got a thing for Henderson's daughter being named Valerie, haven't you? goofy

But I'm with Jose -- now that Lois is supe-- I mean, ultra -- it'd be nice if she could get preggers. Mind you, I've no idea why her having superpowers would affect cross-species infertility, but hey, a girl can dream wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, wonderful story.

I agree. Need another part with Lois becoming pregnant, but first please complete the Christmas story and maybe 2 or 3 TU stories. grovel

james

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Just trying to stay consistent, Pam. After all, some things about alternate worlds are different, and some are the same!

Nan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story! drool A beautiful story.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan,

A Beautiful end to a very good story. dance

Looking forward to much more, including more on the Dagger Series.

Season's Greetings

Stuart

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
"Anyway, it's not likely to happen again. If it does, I promise to call for help instead of smashing your mother's vase."
LOL!

Clark wanted children and, given his extra-Terrestrial origin, it was highly unlikely that he and his wife would ever be able to have any.
Hmmm, I don't know.... Nan may be hinting something to us.... Or maybe I am just hinting something to her!

Great story, Nan!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
That was a beautiful, WAFFy wrap-up, Nan. I loved it. But I'm with the others: please don't leave us with Clark's sadness over the fact that he can't have children with Lois. Prove to us that he can, and let us be there when Lois first finds out that she is pregnant! (Well, I want to see what Clark will say - and feel - about that!)

Thank you for your lovely story!

Ann

G
Blogger
Blogger
G
Hi Nan!

This was a wonderful story!!! I especially like stories with Bill Henderson in them. smile1

I've been reading your stories for a couple years now, they are awesome. I can honestly say you are one of my favorite writers. Any story you post I instantly start reading. Thank you for hours, and hours of wonderful reading. Please keep writing!!! Now that I know how to post I will definately do it more often! Thank you!

G. Kuhn
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thank you to everyone for the wonderful feedback. Supercop II took me over a year to write because of certain interruptions that took up a lot of my time and energy.

As soon as I can give this its final read-through and proofread I'll send it to the Archive and those who are interested can see what it looks like all in one piece. I hope those who have stuck with The Black Knight all the way through enjoyed the ride. I will probably write a third and final one some time down the line, but now it's on to "How I Spent My Christmas Vacation -- One Year Later". That one has been waiting for my attention for several months and I'm going to *try* to finish it before the end of the year.

Nan

Merriwether
Merriwether
I just finished reading the story (had to read the whole thing since it's been a few months wink ) and I loved it. I'm looking forward to the third part, and the other stories!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard