Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you for a lovely story!

party

Gabriele
Features Writer
Features Writer
Annie
Thanks for your dedication. Sorry about your computer problems. Just finished having them myself.

I loved the story.

Come up with a new story soon.
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great story Annie! Thanks for going the extra mile to post! We appreciate it!

Take THAT Lana..HA! razz smile

So sweet and mushy..*sigh*!!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
R.O.T.F.L. I'm not going to quote it since everyone else already did, but the Smallville farm thing was hysterical. I would pay money to see Lana's face on that.

Meanwhile

“You could never have waited too long,” he said quietly, letting go of one hand to cup her cheek. “I would have waited forever for you. I love you.”
*sniff* That was so sweet. goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved it! That was the ultimate revenge and Lois didn't even have to try<g> great ending.Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Lana got the message wink

Fantastic Annie smile

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Not sure what's left to say being the 26'th person to comment on this story part.

As with everyone else, I liked these parts:
“Yeah, I mean how many other women am I going to meet who want to move back to Smallville and take over my parent’s farm? They’ve been hounding me for awhile now to find a wife and bring her back there. Most women shy away from the thought of running the farm. I mean, it’s a lot of work, and it’s not like it rakes in the money. But you grew up in Smallville, so you understand the charms of small town living. And the first couple of years will be really tough, but once our sons are old enough to help out-”
and
“Why do you suddenly look like the cat who ate the canary?” Clark asked suspiciously.

Rather than try to explain with words, Lois leaned over and pressed her lips to his.

“I thought you wanted to watch the movie,” Clark said as he pulled away, a smile dancing across his lips.

”I’ve already seen this movie a dozen times.”

“They why did you choose it?”

“Because I’ve already seen it a dozen times,” she replied, quirking her eyebrows and smiling at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. She liked the sound of that.

A slow grin spread across Clark’s face as her meaning dawned on him. “So....since you’ve already seen this movie....” he teased, wrapping his arms around her waist and drawing her close.
and
“Let’s get something clear, Lana. I am not, was never, and will never be in love with you Lana. As for the love of my life...there is only one woman who lays claim to that title.”

Clark turned and extended his hand to Lois who moved easily into his embrace.
and finally
Clark bent and kissed her softly. “Let’s forget about Lana.”

“Lana who?” she murmured against his lips, her heart speeding up as she felt his smile grow. After another moment, she pulled away. “Well, now that we’re alone again, what do you want to do?” she asked, his eyes twinkling.

“Oh, I don’t know....” he teased, prompting a smile from her as she reflected on how much she loved the way they were so comfortable with each other already. “I was having fun earlier...watching the movie.”

“Mmm, me too.” Lois laughed, tugging him back toward the couch. “We should watch movies more often.”

His laughter joined hers and soon they were happily distracted, and Lana was the farthest thing from their minds.
Loved this story. notworthy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Anne

I was just finished catching up with this story...

It's great story... just wonderful thumbsup clap

Finally Lana got the message

Meni dance

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Annie!!

Whoohoo! Very nice job on this section, totally awesome fic over all, too!!

Thank you for sharing with us and I certainly hope you have more up your sleeve somewhere. thumbsup to you on a job well done!

notworthy notworthy

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Blogger
Blogger
I think I can't add anything new here! but ditto others! smile1

I've enjoyed this inmensely! and maybe you can just write something similar but instead of Lana you could ditch Dan Scardino! uggh! Hint, hint, hint. laugh

Well, congratulations on this wonderful story! hyper

Hope to hear from you soon!
See you!
Mercedes.
wave

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes Annie,

Ditto everything everyone else said.

I loved how they "watched" the movie and Clark wanting to go back to the farm.

I especially loved how Lois and Clark had become so comfortable with each other.

Barb.

Blogger
Blogger
The chorus swells: Thank you, Annie! notworthy notworthy

Forced to read the story late, I enjoyed all the parts working together to make a great love story between Lois and Clark with no super-complications.

That was a Lana to wake Lois up, and oooh! What a great wake up:

>>>&#8220;You saved me.&#8221;

&#8220;I saved you from pasta,&#8221; he said, cracking a grin.<<<

laugh Loved Lois cooking, and the way Lois and Clark started cookin' after that! Now, that was really well done! And rare too!

Thanks for a great story!
claire

"Perfectionism spells paralysis." - Winston Churchill
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Thanks so much, everyone! Sorry it took me so long to respond to these comments. I *finally* got my new power cord today, so I'm back to using my laptop again! Hooray!

I just want to say thanks again for all the wonderful feedback the whole time I was posting. I can't tell you how suprised and pleased I was by all of this. This story was such a lark - I really was just venting about Lana on IRC and seemed to spring from my head fully written.'

I'm not going to go into specifics here since I'm so far behind with everything. But please know how much I appreciated all the kinds words. I'm so glad y'all enjoyed it.

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
L
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
L
Lana got what she deserved. Yaaay for the love of his life, Lois. This should have been a good series of episodes.

* once a Lois and Clark fan, always a Lois and Clark fan *
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard