Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I looked for an FDK and couldn't see one. Hopefully I'm not just blind.

Anyway, great job! I'm really curious about what's going on, but I'm starting to wonder...is this imposter really so much of an imposter? Or somehow, is he a Superman from another universe? What happens with 2 people from different universes meet their alternate selves? Is that the draining effect that's going on with Clark and this guy?

Poor Clark! So confused! But he's going to tell Lois!

Great writing. Thanks for posting!

You've got me reading. I'll be checking in next chapter.

SmirkyRaven

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Yesss keep it up!

I love this story! It's been waay too long between posts, btw. Anyway this story is a great mystery to me...just when I thought I had some idea about what's going on, I'm once again cast into doubt.

Please please please post more soon! smile1

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
She stayed a safe distance away and he tried to ignore her so that he could focus on his task, but Lois Lane could never be ignored. They had so much that they needed to say and Clark wondered what was going on in her mind. Did she think he was the man who had kissed her on the dance floor just hours before?
Love this. Even when he is busy being Superman, she consumes his thoughts.

He snorted to himself in derisive humor causing a man who was still trapped under some rubble to look at him in concern. Clark mentally shook himself and gave the man an apologetic smile. “Sorry. Long day.” He said.
giggle

Clark felt his mood lightened and he quipped, “Maybe next time your company should plan something that has a little less flare.”
smile

The imposter’s face twisted and he said in disdain, “You’re mistaken. You can’t be Superman, because I am.” And then he leapt from the building. Clark watched in fascination as the confidence slipped from the man’s face as gravity took hold. The imposter waved his hands as if trying to grab the very air as he started to fall.
Very intriguing. This man obviously believes he really is Superman.

It was only then that she noticed Superman lying unconscious only a few feet away.
Whoops. Of course everyone is going to think that the imposter is Superman, since he is the one wearing the suit.

He knew she should see if he was alive, but when she saw his chest rise and fall, it was enough. He was breathing. He would be all right. He was Superman, after all.
She is staying with Clark! Yea!

Shouldn’t he be in some bar right now, telling some woman who he really was so that she would go home with him? Lois sighed. She was going to check on Superman. Eventually. She just hadn’t gotten around to it yet.
Ohh, she's seriously pissed. And it sounds like maybe she is thinking the man on the dance floor was Superman after all.

They smiled as they beheld a furious Lois as if it was the best show going.
They wouldn't be grinning if she was furious at *them*!

Great chapter!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Really good story. Too bad there isn't as much traffic on the boards as normal, since I'm sure there are others who would eat this part up.

I find it intriguing, trying to figure out who the shmooze is trying to horn in on Lois.

Also I'm enjoying the interplay between Lois and Clark. I'm looking forward to the revelation that is hopefully about to happen next.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark felt oddly out of breath, and he was beginning to sweat.
Ah-oh. What is happening to our hero?

“Why are you dressed like me?” the imposter asked. He walked closer and swayed on his feet. “And why do I hurt all over?”
And the imposter doesn’t know what’s going on either. The plot thickens.

What a surprise for the ‘fake’ Superman to find out that he really wasn’t Superman… or is he?

Lois yelped and then glared at the EMT for hearing her.
How dare that EMT hear Lois yelp?

This was it. It was finally time to tell Lois the truth. She seemed willing to hear him, to really listen and he wanted her to know.
He’s going to have a hard time convincing her.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Liking this story and am adding it to my must read collection.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard