Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
And so alas, Mrs. Claus gave up on comic book Superman and comic book Lois. She used a little Christmas magic to send them back to the Silver Age comics. Of course, now and for evermore, there is one Silver Age comic that's pretty spicy... now if anyone could just find it. Of course, this all meant that our Lois and Clark had to go *back* to the North Pole...

[Linked Image]

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois and Clark were just about to leave for the Daily Planet when...

... whoosh, they were no longer at home but they were back in the North Pole with them both wearing brilliant bright clothes and Clark screams, "No not the beard and tummy again...."

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
But, yes! Superman looked like Santa again, and Lois like a cute female elf. At least she didn't have to be Rose the Rose-nosed Reindeer anymore. Super Santa looked admiringly at her.

"Get to work, you two!" shouted Mrs Claus. The day after tomorrow is Christmas Day! Here... we need people working on new cell phones, computer games, Superman action figures..."

"Aren't we making any Lois action figures?" Lois asked, pouting.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
"Well, now Lois, honey, if we did that, we'd have to announce to the world that you are Mrs. Superman. Otherwise, they wouldn't sell. But don't you worry, now. Once Utopia comes about, there will be as many Lois Lane action figures and dolls sold as there will be Clark Kent and Superman action figures and dolls."

Lois looked confused. "Utopia?"

[Linked Image]

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"Yes, well... when that little bundle of joy that we made on our wedding night has been born and grown up and started making the world such a beautiful place, along with his brothers and sisters."

"I'm pregnant? Hmmmm... that's nice," she purred. "How do you know it is a boy?"

"It could be a girl, too."

"And brothers and sisters? How many?"

"Hmmm... seven?"

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
"Seven? And what shall we name them Clark?"

"Zared, Jon, Chloe, Claire, Jama, Brook, and Lara."

"Well, those are nice names, but since Chloe and Claire are twins, does that mean I'll have seven children or seven pregnancies?"

"Hmm... Well, come to think of it, since Zared and Jon are twins, and since Jama, Brook, and Lara are twins.. er triplets..., that leaves... let's see... four more?"

(Sorry, Ann, I couldn't resist.... rotflol )

[Linked Image]

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"Jama, Brook, and Lara are twins?"

"Uh... they are triplets?"

"All right, congratulations, but back to work with you now!" Mrs Claus interrupted.

Clark and Lois happily produced cell phones, computer games, Superman action figures and other popular Christmas presents all day. And tomorrow's Christmas Day!

SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
And while they merrily worked, Clark, for once in tune, started humming "Silent Night" and then Lois continued but singing beautifully and soon all happy elves started joining in.

When they finished Lois started singing, "you better watch out... Santa Claus is coming to town!"

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Suddenly Clark quit singing. "This is fun, but do I get to spend Christmas with Lois and our family, or am I going to be stuck delivering gifts? [Linked Image] Is Santa going to come back and fill his rightful place?" [Linked Image]

Santa appeared and he his jellied belly shook! [Linked Image]"I've been here all along. We just needed your super help to get all these gifts made. We were running behind you see. And we had so many requests..." [Linked Image]

Suddenly Clark lost the belly and the beard and was once again dressed as Superman. Lois, unfortunately was dressed in the furred cape...

"Ho, ho, ho... Off with you, off with you, off with you.. go."

[Linked Image]

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"Wait... I need your help decorating for Christmas, before you leave!"

"Decorating for Christmas?"

"Sure! Spread glittering stardust in the atmosphere, so people can wish upon a star. Hang mistletoe and silver bells from the stars."

"Hang mistletoe and silver bells from the stars???"

"Yes, well... special Christmas magic, you see...."

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
"Oh, yes, okay. I can do all those things very quickly. Decorations for Christmas!
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Stardust and mistletoe and silverbells hanging from the stars...

And Christmas magic all around!" [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
So cradling Lois in his arms, Superman started flying around everywhere in the Earth's atmosphere, and above it, too. (Luckily, the Christmas magic protected Lois from the cold and lack of oxygen and other inconveniences.)

And Lois scattered glittering stardust everywhere, and she hung silver bells and mistletoe from every star. The silver bells tinkled delicately, in spite of the lack of air, and every time Lois had hung a sprig of mistletoe from a star, she and Clark had to kiss each other passionately.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
And finally after they had spread magic among the stars, they descended to the Kent farmhouse in Kansas. Being with family at Christmas was such an important thing and Lois and Clark couldn't imagine a better place to be. And when they arrived they not only found Martha and Jonathan, but Sam, and Ellen, and Lucy. Of course, Lucy did have something to say about the furred cape....

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"Hmmmm, honey?" Lois whispered. "Did you see Santa Claus flying with his sled below us as we were hanging mistletoe and silver bells from the stars?"

"I saw him," Clark replied softly. "It's Christmas already in many parts of the world. By the way, darling - I'm so sorry I haven't had time to buy you a Christmas present."

"Oh, but you gave me the best presents already," Lois beamed, and twisted her wedding ring and patted her belly. "Merry Christmas, Clark!"

Yes, yes, yes, I know that was more than 77 words. Okay, but it is Christmas in Sweden already!

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
"Merry Christmas, Lois Lane. I love you. And yes, Santa is spreading cheer everywhere." He looked up at their assembled families. "Merry Christmas mom, Sam, Lucy, dad, Ellen." He smiled. "Lois and I got married!!"

[Linked Image]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, yes, yes, I know that was more than 77 words. Okay, but it is Christmas in Sweden already!
Really? I thought you were only 6 or 7 hours ahead of New York City time. (Same as mine.)

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
And all over the world, the skies sparkled with many more stars than usual, and people wished upon a star. Lovers and would-be lovers felt the presence of unseen mistletoe above them. The sound of silver bells was unheard by ears but not by hearts. And all over the world, people reported having seen Santa fly across the sky with his reindeer and his sled. Some people insisted that they had seen what appeared to be a new constellation in the sky, which looked like Superman kissing Lois Lane. All in all, it was the best, the most beautiful, the most joyous and most peaceful Christmas that anyone could remember.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

It's Christmas Eve in Sweden, at least for two more minutes. And Christmas Eve is the the big day of Christmas for us Swedes.

Kerth
Kerth
In the Kents' farmhouse, everybody was happy. Finally, when the music started, they all began rocking around the Christmas tree.

It's the same here in Germany as it is in Sweden. WE already had our Christmas. Which gives Santa some more time to deliver all the presents. wink

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
And all that Clark could hear was sounds of love and laughter as each part of the world passed through that mystical midnight hour and wished every one a Merry Christmas (or Season's Greetings if they were not Christians) and peace settled on Clark's heart.

================

Wishing you all Season's Greetings and a peaceful New Year from England - What ever you are celebrating at this time of the year. wave

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
And as peace settled in Clark’s heart, he thought about the long ago day when a child was born and for lack of a proper crib or bed, he was placed in a manger - a feeding trough. He thought about the people from every walk of life that came to celebrate his birth. For they knew that the King had been born and that he had come to be a light unto all the world and unto all people - even one lone Kryptonian. He smiled and felt blessed to have this knowledge. He knew that even Santa knew the great truth of Christmas. Then he cocked his head and listened as he heard Santa say, “Merry Christmas to all and peace on Earth, good will towards all men.”

~~Fin~~

Merry Chrismas and Season's Greetings to all of you!!

~~~~~~~~

PS... The Round Robin is over....

Feedback Thread

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard