Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Awwww!!! I love it!

I love the way you write these little things, it's short and all sweet and... well, I'm all happy now!!

More, please!

(or can we get the sequel to that, ie: when he finds out he wins and she finds out he beat himself? LOL)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
I agree, your prose is most poetic.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Nice!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Love it!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
While I usually don't have time to read your longer stories, I have always appreciated your grammar and style choices, so I gave this short one a look.

He’d won, even if he didn’t know it yet.
Very poetic. Nicely done.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You guys are too good to me, I swear! *hearts the feedback love*

Lara, Woody, Mrs. Mosley, Jackie, Capes and Classicalla, your comments have just left me all aflutter. (Did I just type *aflutter*? Because I think I did. Am I a so-called "normal" 23-year-old? Hmm.)

Ahem. Sorry. Too much Starbucks in one day, finishing up a big project at work. The point is, such comments just leave a big ol' grin on my face that's impossible to wipe away. Thank you so much! I'm just amazed that these little vignettes manage to touch readers! It's humbling and so so so encouraging, and then, to get such glowing comments on my writing style from you guys?

I love the way you write these little things
and
your prose is most poetic
and
I have always appreciated your grammar and style choices
!!!! *happy dance* Amaaaaaaaazing! clap

Thanks so much for reading and for the wonderful feedback! *yet more happy, caffeinated dancing*

And Lara, I won't completely rule out such a sequel, but mercilessly editing the next installment of a long-ish WIP, "A Million Little Pieces," has taken over my word processor and the bit of free time I have to devote to the boards these days! (But you know you're more than welcome to write that sequel -- Ann did that for what I thought was a one-off vignette of mine and what she wrote gave me *chills.*) laugh

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
(But you know you're more than welcome to write that sequel -- Ann did that for what I thought was a one-off vignette of mine and what she wrote gave me *chills.*)
Ooohh... What were they?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Classicalla, it was a super-short, two-part vignette called Some Kind of Fantasy . I wrote the first bit on an introspective lark and posted it, then Ann responded with a sequel that simply took my breath away. (It was also just uploaded to the archive.)

Thanks for the interest!! blush

~ Crystal

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Shouldn't you be in bed (like I should), oh fellow Kentuckian?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Bwahaha! That would totally be the smart, savvy thing to do, especially considering I have to be at the Herald-Leader in less than six hours. laugh I totally blame Starbucks. Not even midnight bar trivia put a dent in my caffeinated self!! smile1 Thank goodness I was a barista who worked uber-early shifts through four of my five years at UK -- it's the best training around for operating on a severe sleep deficit!! (Well, besides being a med student and/or working in a hospital!)

~ Crystal

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sleep deficit... I learned all about that working long shifts as a nurse. (That's also the reason I seem to be permanently stuck in a 'midnight' shift world - even though I no longer work that shift. Well right now I'm not working at all...)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard