Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ahh!

The suspense is killing me. I assume that Clark's stronger structure will be enough to pull him through this...but once Shado does get through to him, surely they'll be taking him to a hospital...and his game will be up! Losing his secret and having all this happen at the same time would not be easy on the poor guy!

Poor Jon and Martha! You need to get this figured out quick, if only for their sakes!

SmirkyRaven

Top Banana
Top Banana
Again, great chapter. I'm glad that Jonathan and Martha are going to be there for Clark to help calm him when he wakes up. I really hope that he is able to wake up because he is different and that nothing will be wrong with him. Poor Clark, when you said you were gonna torture him you weren't joking!

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
“I am saying that SHADO is a dangerous enemy to have. Their reputation for ruthlessness is not exaggerated.”

Lex considered Nigel’s statement for a long moment, weighing his options. “Pity,” he said finally. “I was so looking forward to meeting the senior Kents and rescuing the damsel in distress.” He paused, eyeing Nigel thoughtfully. “Make sure there’s nothing linking us to the Bureau. And should you locate any of Myerson’s people, be sure to let the General know. We do want to cooperate with the authorities.”
That's Lex, always looking out for number one. And he even listens to Nigel on occasion.

Chances were Clark would never come out of the coma he’d slipped into.
No, no, no, no, no!

How are they going to get Clark out of this mess?

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard