Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi Jessi!

I'll be honest. I'm not usually a huge New Krypton fan. However, this sounds like a good (ie interesting) concept, setting it in the middle/end(?) of season two. That time in the L&C relationship was always my favorite, so I'm curious to see how you will handle the whole thing.

You start the story off well by beginning with a familiar scene, but missing one very familiar character--this makes it easy to visualize and so, a good introduction/prologue type part. But mostly it's a good scene to start with because it's a very important, dramatic moment. So good editing there. thumbsup

So far that's all I have to say I guess. I'll just repeat: this story intrigues me and I'm excited to read more! Cheers! cool

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oooh. Sounds interesting. I'm interested to find where you're going to take this. Changing it so it's happening a year earlier...would that place this near the end of the 2nd season? Has Clark already proposed? Does Lois know he's Superman?

I love your writing style. Very accurately captures poor Clark's shock and confusion after the kryptonite.

What now?

SmirkyRaven

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Nice idea putting that in S2 instead of S3. Looking forward to more. I really like your writing style. smile

Oh, btw - I've got time on my hands now (and I will have nothing but time after Dec 21st, actually) and stuff bounces off me pretty well, so... you know... wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Nice opener. I am intrigued!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very intruiging!

Yeah, ordinarily, I know what you mean about coming up with titles other than the L&C eps. BUT I have to admit, this particular title caught my attention just because I'm a big New Krypton fan... hyper

Looking forward to see where it goes!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard