Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Andreia! You most certainly are not *late*... I haven't posted anything beyond part 1, yet.

This is going to be legendary!
Ack! goofy

Squeak? goofy I like it. Hey Sue - is Squeak done with part 2 yet? goofy

No, but seriously, thank you all so much.

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Eep, I know I'm a little late to the FDK party, but I digress.

DJ, this. Is. Brilliant. As soon as I read the title, one of the little voices in the back of my brain said, "!!! A play off the Adam Sandler-Drew Barrymore loveliness, maybe? Amnesia! Maybe? Even if it's not, this is going to be fantastic."

So I clicked. I read. And I *loved.*

And now it's going to be co-authored with Sue! !!! You're both terrific writers. And together? You two are going to rock this board's face off.

My favorite bits have already been quoted, so I won't post a study in redundancy, but suffice to say I can't wait to see the next post. smile1

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, wow!!!!! A story written by DJ and SUE!!!!!!! smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, and Bubbles thanks for you for the chocolate - btw - [Wink] but you're feeding the wrong muse. She's the vid muse - my writing muse is now offended... no name, and no chocolate. [Goofy]
You have two Muses? Two?? Leaping Lizards, your weekly chocolate bill must be skyhigh, woman! goofy

/me apologises profusely to the writing Muse and offers mucho chocolate....and a name.

Let's see...you could call her Hubble. (Hubble and Bubbles = Toil and Trouble laugh ) Plus, of course, there's the Hubble Telescope - off exploring other worlds and sending us enticing insights into them. Just like your writing Muse does! (Is that enough flattery, you think?)

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Let's see...you could call her Hubble. (Hubble and Bubbles = Toil and Trouble ) Plus, of course, there's the Hubble Telescope - off exploring other worlds and sending us enticing insights into them. Just like your writing Muse does! (Is that enough flattery, you think?)
rotflol

Ha ha! Labby you kill me. Yes, that's quite enough, I think. wink

I can say, without a doubt, that part 2 IS NOT coming today. I deeply apologize, but Sue and I are in the middle of a massive creative brainstorming session. I sent her everything I had yesterday along with the "outline" for the story and she kicked it around for a while and sent it back to me... and then I bounced it up and down and sent it back to her.

So it's gonna take a little bit.

But hopefully you'll agree that it will be worth the wait. laugh

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally had time to read this (doing some major catching up tonight - I've missed so much great stuff the last weeks!)

I'm really looking forward to reading the next parts in this -- I've heard of the movie this is "related to" (ok, my English is not coming out right tonight, so I hope you see what I mean!) but I haven't seen it so it's quite new to me. wink Mind you, it's kinda obvious. *lol*

Not to mention I'm looking forward to the next parts cause I can't wait to find out what's going on!!! I'm sitting here, scratching my head, the same as when I'm done watching an episode of X-Files, especially one that has the three most dreaded words in the history of television: "To Be Continued". That's to say... I'm clueless, I don't understand what's going on, I'm getting really curious and I just can't wait to find out! It all make me want to scream!!!! And nobody wants to hear me scream. Trust me. You really don't! wink

So definitely looking forward to more! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
Excellent start! Loved the movie of similar title, and am intrigued with where this is going.

I await the next part patiently. (Ok, not really patiently per se . . .)

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Lara, Rivka!

Thanks for the fdk! Glad to hear that I've left you wanting more.

I too am waiting anxiously. Sue has part two and putting her own special touches on it and I'm waiting to get it back from her.

<DJ runs over to the adjoining door between her and Sue's rooms at the asylum and checks to make sure there's nothing under the door... nope, nothing yet> laugh

Just teasing Sue - taking your time. wink

Thanks for the fdk!

-- MR angel-devil

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard