Print Thread
#34586 11/25/06 06:00 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Still waiting for feedback- Please?? whinging

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Here you go!

Wonderful story. I'm anxious to see what the villains will do to Clark. I really like angst-driven stories.

Lois ran over to the man. He seemed familiar. Dark haired, broad-shouldered. Kal-El? She touched his shoulder and he shuddered as she moved to look at his face – it was Clark. He’d lost his glasses, there was a strange necklace around his neck, his face was bruised and swollen, and there was blood on his face, but he was definitely her missing partner, Clark Kent.
Interesting twist that she recognizes Clark instead of Superman. It might have been part of the challenge, I don't remeber much of it. Should go back to the thread, maybe.

“You’ve been missing about forty-eight hours,” she explained quietly. “And the FBI believes Superman was kidnapped or captured. They’re afraid he may be dead. We figure you went looking for him and got into trouble.”
Isn't that supposed to be Lois part in the story? laugh

“Look Cl . . .”

“Kal-El,” he interrupted, keeping his voice low. “That’s who they think I am.”
Clarks advises Lois to call him Kal-El rather than Clark. Weird things are happening if the situation is like this.

“What have they done to you?” she asked again. He started shaking again and she realized he was crying.
Poor Clark!!!!!!

I'm almost gasping in pain myself here. Keep on writing and hunt the bad guys down please!!!! wildguy

Please!!!!! Please!!!!!

Let Clark live, will you? grovel

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Interesting twist that she recognizes Clark instead of Superman. It might have been part of the challenge, I don't remeber much of it. Should go back to the thread, maybe.
The actual challenge was for Lois to be with Superman - but I felt a more interesting twist was for Lois to be with Clark with Clark doing his best to keep things together.

Besides why would she recognize an injured Superman without his tights if she doesn't recognise him healthy in flannel or glasses? Clark she's already seen hurt and bleeding.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I like this story, too. I always like it when Lois gets to save Clark. I hope we get to see that here! smile1

Ann

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Besides why would she recognize an injured Superman without his tights if she doesn't recognise him healthy in flannel or glasses? Clark she's already seen hurt and bleeding.
You're right, but that wasn't exactly what I was trying to say. I think it's interesting that you made her recognize Clark instead of Superman. There was no need to strip the poor guy but you did. That gives this story a push into an interesting direction.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
He unlocked the door, handed her a paper bag with something soft in it. “Inside, strip down and put these on,” he ordered.
Yikes! Even an intrepid reporter like Lois doesn't run into this every day.

Lois heard a key turn in the door lock and got to her feet, prepared to rush the door. Nobody was going lock Lois Lane in an empty cell and get away with it.
Ahh, I adore this woman.

Lois ran over to the man. He seemed familiar. Dark haired, broad-shouldered. Kal-El? She touched his shoulder and he shuddered as she moved to look at his face – it was Clark. He’d lost his glasses, there was a strange necklace around his neck, his face was bruised and swollen, and there was blood on his face, but he was definitely her missing partner, Clark Kent.

“Oh, my God, what have they done to you?” she gasped. “They said they had someone named Kal-El.”

“Shh,” Clark croaked out. “They’re listening.” She bent closer to listen. “They think I’m him.”

(snip)

“Look Cl . . .”

“Kal-El,” he interrupted, keeping his voice low. “That’s who they think I am.”
Ok, so she hasn't figured it out even without the glasses (Lo-is!) and he seems determined not to tell her. I could knock them both over the head. I hope he doesn't die before she finds out. (Of course, I hope he doesn't die at all!)

Intriguing story!

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard