SarahC. Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, Sarah...you posted!

I am really enjoying this story. I just hope that Mayson doesn't pick up on Lois's almost slip of the tongue, "Cl-Superman".

Why do I think that this is just the beginning?

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I really, really liked it! I love heroic Lois, and I love caring, besotted Clark! I love seeing them defeat evil together!

But Mayson's presence worried me. I wonder what she is up to? I fear it isn't anything good!

Please let Lois and Clark prevail! Ah, I think that you will. Looking forward to how you will resolve this! smile

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter! Looking forward to the conclusion. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, there's a part 2! I'm really looking forward to the conclusion!

JD
hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
(Mayson) couldn’t help but wonder just what it was about Lois Lane that could inspire such strong feelings in two men like Superman and Clark Kent.
Poor Mayson, just like Cat. They just don't have that special something that Clark sees in Lois.

“Is this the good window?” he interrupted her.

“Yes, but--” Martha began only to break off as he crashed through the window to land with a thud on the ground.

They all rushed to the window to look out, seeing Superman pick himself up from among the debris and summon a taxi with a shrill whistle.

“Is he all right?” Mayson asked rather dubiously of the Kents.

“I’m sure he is. He is Superman, after all,” Martha said, exchanging a look with Jonathan.
This made me laugh!

“I told you I’d find you,” he finally said softly.

Her expression softened and she took a small step closer to him. “I never doubted you would, Clark.
Awww!

Nice chapter.

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard