Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! drool

Richard watched them go. “She’s decided,” he told his uncle. “Is that post in Paris still open?”

Perry nodded.

“I can choose my own assistant, right?”

“Of course.”

“I’m thinking of asking Penny Landis. I think she’d do a good job for me and she speaks French better than I do. Plus, we’ve hit it off the last couple days.”
Yes! thumbsup

Lois looked out at the newsroom, to the audience outside the conference room. “Besides, your marriage-ability quotient just went up about a thousand fold. A widower with a baby.”

“And what about him? What about . . .?” He made the slightest upward motion with one hand.

“Clark, I promise you, we’ll make this work, after all, they did. And besides, despite the fact that I would like nothing more than to knock your block off for lying to me, erasing my memory, and running off for six years, I’m in love with you. All of you.”

“And I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you. And we will make this work."
Could there be more in the future about Clark 1
new life? hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I think Clark thought that Lois was keeping the baby for herself. But no, suddenly he is a father! But it sounds like she is going to eventually be raising that baby with him. Good!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, it's been a very enjoyable story! I love how you resolve the situation that Superman Returns left us in. I really feel that Lois and Clark are going to raise both Jason and Esperanza Ester together, and be really happy when they are doing it!

Thank you for this story!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wonder what Jason will think about his new baby sister goofy

They've got some maneuvering to do, but I think from here they can manage just fine. Nice!

Good characterization though the whole story -- at least I assume so. You wrote the Clark from SR as kind of, umm, a dork :p But from what I can tell, that's spot on, so way to go!

This has been a really complex story, and I mean that as a compliment.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
whinging It's over! whinging

Great story. I have a love/hate relationship with the "but it's just the beginning"-type endings, simply because I always want MORE after them. I'm restraining myself from asking for a sequel though, since I know you're currently working on other things.

It's been fun!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm restraining myself from asking for a sequel though, since I know you're currently working on other things.
Well, I'm not restraining myself. Since we have to wait three years for SR II, I want the sequel ASAP!

Please...try to fit it in your schedule....pretty please???

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What an awesome story; I really enjoyed this universe combination. I'm also enjoying "After the Storm". "The Final Countdown" was one of my favorite movies. It was nice to see plane-hopping without Tempus or Wells as the engine.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I'm not restraining myself. Since we have to wait three years for SR II, I want the sequel ASAP!
Well, I've also got two different SR sequels in the works over at ff.net - Shadows in Darkness (a straight sequel, almost finished), and All I Have To Give an AU where Lois is not a nice person.

Please, visit, review, all that good stuff.

Last edited by Dandello; 03/07/17 12:46 PM. Reason: Bad links

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard