Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Brilliant, Dandello! I'm just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see how Lois figures this one out!

Smirky

-------------
I love anything that ties my heart in a knot.

Bring on the love and the pain.
angel-devil

A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
Great setup! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
He felt a sharp pain on the inside of his left arm at the elbow when he flexed his arm. There was white gauze taped to his arm, and under it – he loosened the gauze to look – he saw that a plastic tube had been sutured to a vein. The tube was sealed at the ‘open’ end with rubber or vinyl and was filled with some sort of fluid.*

Something felt warm and metallic against his neck and he reached up to find out what it was. His fingers touched a smooth cylinder of metal that went all the way around his neck. It wasn’t tight, luckily, but he couldn’t feel a clasp or even a seam.
This is a seriously freaky situation CK has gotten himself into.

Nice chapter!

P.S. Please mark your chapters with a blue arrow, makes them easier to see. Thanks!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter! No time for more right now, but just thought I'd say, "nice job." smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard