Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33276 10/07/06 06:02 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Keep it coming, this is still fun. I do wonder how much it will take before "Wanda" figures out "Charlie's" real name. I liked this quote:

She doesn’t get it, he thought to himself. Why can’t she see it? He chose not to answer her question. What did I do to her six years ago that she can’t make such an obvious connection?
That's an interesting thought -- that she's so clueless now as an aftereffect of the memory-loss-kiss.

And now Zara & Ching are going to show up? Whee...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#33277 10/07/06 06:27 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yippee! Another part!

Now, if only they weren't all so short . . . smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#33278 10/07/06 07:21 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Great part!

But it coild have been longer.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#33279 10/07/06 10:35 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Kal-El heard a cry for help somewhere uptown, made a lame excuse to Wanda and headed for the stairwell to escape the building. The local Superman was busy with family matters and whether or not this was his universe, he was needed.
Oops, I think Charlie just made a slip-up. "Wanda" knows she is with Superman so he could be perfectly open with the fact that he was needed. Making an excuse and running off will only remind her of Clark. Will this slip-up be added to the clues that Wanda already has?

Ohhh, what are Zara and Ching up to?

I really like this story!

"I don't know Mom; it's a bomb stain." -Clark Kent
#33280 10/07/06 02:49 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great story so far! I just started in on this one and am enjoying the craziness of two universes colliding. smile I do love out of the oridinary fics. ^_^

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#33281 10/08/06 06:31 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm following this story, and I love the idea of the two Superman universes - very different Superman universes - meeting each other.

Before, we had Alt-Clark. Now we have SR Clark and Lois, and until the sequel to SR comes in out in 3 more years (ugh), we can creatively write our own sequel to the way that Bryan Singer left us hanging there. (Does Lois remember that Clark is Superman? When Superman was in the hospital, Clark was missing...did anyone ask why? Does Lois know?) They never did show Lois back at the Planet after that scene where she whispers "Jason's your son" to him.

This gives us a lot of ways to go ...and it's fun to put the two versions together.

One request: make the next chapter LLLLOOONNGGER!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#33282 10/08/06 08:00 AM
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi,

A lovely story is being built up.

However, I'm loosing the plot a bit, so as soon as I get my printer working the four parts will be printed out so that I can read them and really be on top of what's going on.

Besides my muddled brain, I'm looking foward to more.

Regards,

SNL

#33283 10/08/06 11:38 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Before, we had Alt-Clark. Now we have SR Clark and Lois, and until the sequel to SR comes in out in 3 more years (ugh), we can creatively write our own sequel to the way that Bryan Singer left us hanging there. (Does Lois remember that Clark is Superman? When Superman was in the hospital, Clark was missing...did anyone ask why? Does Lois know?) They never did show Lois back at the Planet after that scene where she whispers "Jason's your son" to him.
Over at Bluetights is my sequel. Wouldn't mind some feedback over there. I have also noticed on the various SR sequels, there's a LOT of Lois & Clark added in for background. Let's face it, Dean Cain has WAY more screen time as Superman than anybody else, EVER! And even DC comics when they did the 86 reset, made the relationship between Lane and Kent one of the major drivers:

Lois: I didn't come all this way for Superman - I came for Clark Kent and I can't believe I haven't found him yet!

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#33284 10/08/06 03:30 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm still reading and having fun. I have very little time to comment, but it was great to see Lois have her and Clark's fourth child and second daughter. Clark was so sweet - I loved this:

“Ya done good, partner,” he said. Even sweaty and exhausted, she was beautiful and once again, as he did almost every moment of every day, he marveled at how lucky he was to have her.
But this irritated me a bit:

“So, Charlie, is that your real name?” she asked.

He grinned at her. “No.”

“So, what is it?”

“Right now I don’t think you’d believe me if I told you,” Kal-El stated.

She could hear an odd bitterness in his tone and again she felt that odd sensation that she was missing something.
He is telling Lois, with bitterness in his voice, that she wouldn't believe him if he told her who he is? Come on, Clark, try her. You haven't given her a chance.

“He showed up here about the same time their Superman first appeared,” Wanda observed. “Why are you so interested in Kent?”

She doesn’t get it, he thought to himself. Why can’t she see it? He chose not to answer her question. What did I do to her six years ago that she can’t make such an obvious connection?
Oh, you didn't do much to her, Clark, just wiped her mind, and surely guys do that all the time to the girls that start bothering them?

Seriously, Dandello, I have the world's worst hangup about what happened in Superman II, when Superman not only wiped Lois's mind, but then flew away from her, smiling beatifically. He was rid of her, you know. Hooray!!! I feel so, so much better about Superman Returns, where our superhero in (somber) red and blue plastic cape and spandex seems to regret what he has done (leaving Lois) and moreover, he has to face what he did to Lois, because she became pregnant after their lovemaking. That situation fascinates me, and I'm really glad that you are showing us something of what happened to SR's Superman and Lois after the events in the movie. I'm just saying.... Hey, the guy has no right to wallow in self-pity because Lois does not know who he is. And he should ask himself if perhaps he really did some lasting damage to her when he gave her that amnesia kiss (so that she can never accept the idea that Superman is Clark Kent, perhaps?). Really that is the question you make him ask himself here. Good! But the guy has no right to feel bitter about Lois's ignorance, if you ask me.

Anyway, this is a very, very interesting and fascinating premise. But I'm feeling wary about Zarah and Ching. What the heck are they going to do here? Take away one of Clark and Lois's kids to Krypton? Don't you have an "Anti-Ching and Zarah" zap gun to zap them with so that Lois and Clark can keep all their kids?

Ann

#33285 10/08/06 03:46 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Anyway, this is a very, very interesting and fascinating premise. But I'm feeling wary about Zarah and Ching. What the heck are they going to do here? Take away one of Clark and Lois's kids to Krypton? Don't you have an "Anti-Ching and Zarah" zap gun to zap them with so that Lois and Clark can keep all their kids?
Lois knows where the kryponite is and wouldn't be above using it!

As for Charlie & Clark - Clark is SO much more together than Kal-El. And as soon as he figures out what his counterpart did, Kal-El is in SO much trouble. laugh

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#33286 10/16/06 02:15 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard